NYC Transit Forums Mobile is now live

Harry

On iPhone, it posted a reply without presenting me with a text entry field. I was able to go back and edit the empty post to put stuff in. Will try again tomorrow and see if this is a bug or just the browser being funky.

- A

Wirelessly posted via (SAMSUNG-SGH-A877/A877UCID3 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1)

review: Posted from phone...

rating: 4.5 stars.

It is really full and useful as well as very interactive the login although have a little bit of problem but it still has a better quality than other mobile 'forum' or 'forum like' sites this is why I give it a 4.5, almost as good as the original computer based site... very good job, :tup: :P...

Thank you very much. There's obviously a lot of phones out there that I can't test with because I don't own them. But I am testing the mobile site with my friends phones every chance I get.

I like it, but I cant get back to Full PC mode?

If you want the full version of the forums on your mobile phone you must visit the original URL and not the mobile URL.

Cool, I can keep track even when not in front of the computer.

Wow! Nice feature!

Glad you guys like it!

Update, I moved the login fields to the top and added the subforums to the forum home view for easier navigating. More updates to come.

• 1 year later...

Archived