TWU head John Samuelsen: MTA boss Jay Walder 'raking in the dough' amid big job cuts

Harry

Well, Walder is hired by New York State so he should get what the deal is, he is CEO and Chairman, gets the pay of a Public Sector CEO and it is about fairness and balence, IDK why NY'er complain so much, but if Jay Walder get the same pay as NJT, Washington Metro, Philly Septa and Boston T CEO, it should stay the same way...

You really don't get it do you kid? He wants the unions and non union TA workers to take all sorts of cuts yet he makes so much. He should lead my example and give him self a major pay cut since hemakes way more then other transit officials as pointed out by ohers. Get with the program and stop posting the same stupid s**t like you always do.

I think reading some of these posts in a few of these threads i think i lost a few brain cells..:)

Since when did you have ANY brain cells in the first place? ;)

(I kid I kid)

Another thread ruined by MegaBus and SubwayGuy. MegaBus posts non - sensical posts, and SubwayGuy is the first to attack him, and the chaos ensues.

BTW, Jay Walder is like nearly all politicians. He's a hypocrite, and of course, he's going to cut jobs of the ones who most need the money while he enjoys raking in the big money.

I hit the wrong key. I meant $400,000.00. You keep believing Obama can walk on water, that will get you far. And if you want to get technical and not repeat everything the press tells you about Bush, Congress f*cked up the US, from the 1970's on. The president cannot do a thing without congressional approval. I'm not a Bush fan, nor am I an Obama fan, but the way you responded, it sounds as if you're only an Obama defender because of his skin color which is just as patheic as being a Bush defender because of his skin color. A snake is a snake regardless of his color. He will still bite you, and both snakes, Obama and Bush took a big juicy bite out of the US.

wow i aint never said i defend obama cause of his skin color nor did i say he walks on water but its always pricks like u who take it to that extent. fact is you cant say he f**ked up this country until he finishes his term in office. remember he inherited this mess that was caused. anyway lets get back on topic

Another thread ruined by MegaBus and SubwayGuy. MegaBus posts non - sensical posts, and SubwayGuy is the first to attack him, and the chaos ensues.

SubwayGuy hasn't done anything wrong in this thread...it's AWWang's fault because he can't last a minute without posting something stupid. SG is just tired of the bullshit as well as myself, and others on here. Take that in mind.

wow i aint never said i defend obama cause of his skin color nor did i say he walks on water but its always pricks like u who take it to that extent. fact is you cant say he f**ked up this country until he finishes his term in office. remember he inherited this mess that was caused. anyway lets get back on topic

Wow attacking me calling me a prick. You sound like a real professional. It looks like you're getting a bit defensive because I'm right about what I said. You also need to learn how to write. You sound a bit below average intelligence. I hope you know ain't is not a word. I'm not even going to waste my time on you any further than this response, nor bother explaining why you are beneath human level intelligence, because you won't understand it. You must be related to megabus. You can now argue among yourself.

walder is grossly overpaid...........i dont even thing the president of the united states grosses 300k per year from the goverment.............

Unfortunately Obama does make $300,000.00 a year salary. He's the presidential Walder. Walder screws up the MTA, Obama screws up the USA, a ok?

The 400K or so for President of the United States is probably grossly underpaid considering what they have to do. That's regardless of what you think of his/her policies.

The 400K or so for President of the United States is probably grossly underpaid considering what they have to do. That's regardless of what you think of his/her policies.

The poor baby only gets a housing allowance of the white house mansion for his entire term, His kids only get into the best private school in The DC area. He flies anywhere in his own airforce one jet. He's only going to make a ton of money in speaking engagements after he gets voted out of office in 2012. When he leaves office, he will have a great pension.

For all these gifts we gave him, all he has only managed is to make the national debt a lot worse than it was. How ungrateful of him.

What a difficult job to get $400,000.00 yearly when you have no rent to pay, have servants all over the place, professional body guards for life, an excellent pension. Yes he so grossly overpaid. Maybe instead of jail time we should punish people by making them president. That will teach them a lesson.

We need to talk about Obama's golden parachute.

Replies in Red.

Well, obviously he is running a T/A system and is hired by NYC, but if he is the highest paid CEO in the USA, I would be against it, and he should get a salary/benefit cut...

I was worried for a minute you wouldn't be against it. Dodged that bullet. Now I can sleep again. Your opinion matters to me a lot.

Well, thanks, I am using information I can get so I can be against it, I just don't have good and clear information coming to myside of the wire.

For your sake, just so you dont ***** about people "starting flame wars against you" in other places, just stay out of this thread.

Well, thanks, I am using information I can get so I can be against it, I just don't have good and clear information coming to myside of the wire...

Dude, I was being sarcastic. I stopped trying to decode what you were writing after your second sentence. Decoding your writing can only be done by a CIA special force.

SubwayGuy hasn't done anything wrong in this thread...it's AWWang's fault because he can't last a minute without posting something stupid. SG is just tired of the bullshit as well as myself, and others on here. Take that in mind.

Thank you lrg. I'm sick of the shit and I'm willing to call a spade a spade. Goji, don't EVER confuse my posts for that illiterate bullshit that the forums' resident remedial student continues to post. You may not agree with my methods, but I don't post stupid shit on here, and everyone knows it. Got it?

Someone get a firetruck here. We've got massive flames and some of the residents think they can put out fire with oil…

Hey right now MegaBitch is a burning building and I'm throwing oil on it in the hopes that the f***ing piece of shit will just burn down.

Yeah, yeah, it's a metaphor.

I won't even bother sorting through that illiterate garbage he just posted but my points can be summed as follows.

-MEGABIATCH is an idiot

-MEGABIATCH still thinks he knows stuff about how the world works

-MEGABIATCH has been proven wrong...again...by facts (posted earlier)...again

-MEGABIATCH is asking for more facts because he can't handle being proven wrong by those that have been given...this is a tactic known as "grasping at straws"

-MEGABIATCH tries to defend his incompetent posts but no one's listening.

Amazing, I summed all that shit up and took a fraction of the space he did.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Hey dumbass, it is not my responsibility, nor is it Rutgers' Tube's, to provide you with "helpful" posts. I did that for the better part of A YEAR, as I do to any newbie who comes on here with questions that I can answer, and you have learned LITERALLY NOTHING. So I'm not going to waste my time when it goes in one ear, passes right through that thick skull of yours, and goes out the other. I'd rather make fun of you because it's entertaining, and you continue to embarrass yourself. And then when you get your ass banned from these threads, I can go back to discussing ADULT matters with the other ADULTS on here. You can threaten to ban me all you want, but you don't have that authority, so I don't give a shit. Go ahead, make other threats you can't back up. I'll just laugh at you, and continue telling you youre a f***ing moron.

I was worried for a minute you wouldn't be against it. Dodged that bullet. Now I can sleep again. Your opinion matters to me a lot.

HAHAHA your sarcasm is meaningless to someone as stupid as him. He actually thinks you agree with him. What a moron.

Oh and megabiatch...for the last time

I WILL NEVER PRIVATE MESSAGE YOU SO QUIT BEGGING ME TO BECAUSE IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

You ever go up to a girl and think I got no chance with her? (yea i bet that happens all the time) Or think that you meet a cool kid and he just doesn't wanna be your friend? (bet that happens alot too) WELL PUT ME IN THAT CATEGORY AND QUIT BEGGING ME TO PM YOU...ain't gonna happen!

Dude, I was being sarcastic. I stopped trying to decode what you were writing after your second sentence. Decoding your writing can only be done by a CIA special force.

This was probably the best thing I read in a long time LOL! :tup:

It was good. Now to bring this back on topic:

Walder is overpaid. FACT.

Now that we're back on topic , I agree with you on that point. I also think he's in over his head in this job. He appears to be a financial guy in a job that should be focused on transportation management. It seems that he's bringing back some familiar people from different divisions of the (MTA) to run the subways, for example. If the scuttlebutt is true it begs the question of why they were exiled in the first place. If what I hear is true the person picked to run the BMT is already retired and collecting a pension of 100k + per year. To me this speaks directly about the mis-management of the agency from the (MTA) board and the policy makers. To bring back a person in this way makes me wonder if he was forced out because of some clique thing or some other reason. If he was/is such a valuable asset to the agency why did he leave in the first place? Governor Ray Charles should have left the management team he inherited from Client #9 in place. It appears that the agency has no sense of direction except payroll slashing and is just treading water until the next election cycle is over.

Well, you are obviously stuck in the 2009 BS that I made about the R-62 CBTC topic, if you could be more helpful and such then it is cool, but blaming things on me and calling me my old username is not needed. SG is not being anyhow helpful and acting like he knows it all when he doesn't really!

Seriously. Get a grip.

When you are capable of discussing a thread like an adult then we will take you seriously. Until then people will just stay coming at you until you get the message.

You're doing it to yourself kid. You seriously need to grow up. The time's come for the immaturity to end. Don't your parents discuss this with you?

Thank you lrg. I'm sick of the shit and I'm willing to call a spade a spade. Goji, don't EVER confuse my posts for that illiterate bullshit that the forums' resident remedial student continues to post. You may not agree with my methods, but I don't post stupid shit on here, and everyone knows it. Got it?

I'm just glad that I'm not the only person on here who's had it with the madness.

Archived