B44 SBS Presentation

Cait Sith

I like the S79 bus idea, of select bus service, I just hope the fare-beaters won't be such an issue down there. I think it will work, though. The B44 SBS would sure help out too, but I think some of the roads might be a bit too narrow for that route.

I like the S79 bus idea, of select bus service, I just hope the fare-beaters won't be such an issue down there. I think it will work, though. The B44 SBS would sure help out too, but I think some of the roads might be a bit too narrow for that route.

In those sections you are referring to, the buses will mix in with regular traffic. But yeah, SI does need the S79 SBS.

In those sections you are referring to, the buses will mix in with regular traffic. But yeah, SI does need the S79 SBS.

IAWTP. Being a user of the S79 every day after school I can say that the S79 does need SBS...HOWEVER, I don't really think that it's needed just yet. Like w8Hou said in a post of his not too long ago the S79 should have weekday limited service first and then the MTA can progress to SBS if needed.

IAWTP. Being a user of the S79 every day after school I can say that the S79 does need SBS...HOWEVER, I don't really think that it's needed just yet. Like w8Hou said in a post of his not too long ago the S79 should have weekday limited service first and then the MTA can progress to SBS if needed.

Mhm, LTD should be the precursor. It's kind of like a trial balloon. Let the people feel how resourceful LTD service is at first. And if SBS is justified, then convert. Otherwise leave it as LTD.

Archived