R160 R train

mkoyf

You make perfect sense.

I mean....who the hell cares what someone does? They do what they wanna do, you do what YOU wanna do. Stop worrying about what other people do and mind your business.

Yeah! :tup:

When the <Q> was being discontinued in 2004 about 300 people crammed into the last two cars of the last <Q> diamond train...the last train was also a Slant. The funny thing is, a majority of those people weren't even railfans but hipsters instead.

Sounds like a party I want to join.. It sounds a little fun. Sorry for another Japanese reference, but I know a ton of people with costumes and beer take over the Yamanote train during Halloween and have a big party. Alot of people are against it and alot enjoy it.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah! :tup:

Sounds like a party I want to join.. It sounds a little fun. Sorry for another Japanese reference, but I know a ton of people with costumes and beer take over the Yamanote train during Halloween and have a big party. Alot of people are against it and alot enjoy it.

If someone organized a "Death of the (V) Party" I'll join that in a heartbeat!

If someone organized a "Death of the (V) Party" I'll join that in a heartbeat!

Yeah, I wonder if things like this are posted on here... Especially if "hipsters" are organizing it. They might advertise it somewhere other than railfan forums.

I would like to attend a (W) Farewell party... The (W) was my favorite train 2001-2004, before it became local and stopped using the "yellow seated" train.. Now it just sucks. It would be cool if they had a (W) train on its last day of service running express as an R68a/yellow seater..as a, you know, farewell thing. I'll ride it. B)

I miss the old W. :cry: ...but I guess the (Q) is now the Broadway Express "(N)(W)."

Yeah, I wonder if things like this are posted on here... Especially if "hipsters" are organizing it. They might advertise it somewhere other than railfan forums.

I would like to attend a (W) Farewell party... The (W) was my favorite train 2001-2004, before it became local and stopped using the "yellow seated" train.. Now it just sucks. It would be cool if they had a (W) train on its last day of service running express as an R68a/yellow seater..as a, you know, farewell thing. I'll ride it. B)

I miss the old W. :cry: ...but I guess the (Q) is now the Broadway Express

Make your own (W) farewell party. People might actually show up

Make your own (W) farewell party. People might actually show up

Hm, a farewell art making party in one of the cars of the (W) and (V) sounds cool. There can be pizza, music, crayons, paint, and paper...create something that represent what these trains mean to you, XD.

It sounds totally "hipster" but I don't know if its legit..

Hm, a farewell art making party in one of the cars of the (W) and (V) sounds cool. There can be pizza, music, crayons, paint, and paper...create something that represent what these trains mean to you, XD.

Just make sure there's no al-kee-haul there :P

Go for it! Lol...I myself am officially launching a "Death of the (V) Party"!!! I'll make a ton load of cupcakes that'll say (V) on top of them! :P

Go for it! Lol...I myself am officially launching a "Death of the (V) Party"!!! I'll make a ton load of cupcakes that'll say (V) on top of them! :P

If nobody takes the (W) party, I'll do it ;)

IMO, there should be one service cut party, riding the following:

(W) to 34 St

(V) to 2 Av

(F) to Delancey

(M2) to Met Av.

But usually a party is meant to ride the whole line.

I'd rather ride the (V) train...it's the youngest line out of the entire system and never had much to experience (cuz it's a "Virgin" LOLOLOLOL).

Whoever wants to coordinate the (W) go for it. Whoever wants to do the (M2) go for it. But I'm coordinating the (V).

If nobody takes the (W) party, I'll do it :P

Go for it! Lol...I myself am officially launching a "Death of the (V) Party"!!! I'll make a ton load of cupcakes that'll say (V) on top of them! :)

Dudes, I'll join you too! Just let me know..or pm about developments and what I can contribute; snacks, my art idea, etc.

We can combine the (V) and (W) party together! Even if it takes a little long..maybe we can cut some of the routes short. : /

Dudes, I'll join you too! Just let me know..or pm about developments and what I can contribute; snacks, my art idea, etc.

We can combine the (V) and (W) party together! Even if it takes a little long..maybe we can cut some of the routes short. : /

Doing both at the same time. Sounds good

Archived