R32 Spotted on the B train

Guest MTA Bus

Guest MTA Bus

Today, I got off at 34 St- Hearld Sq from the R46 (V) Train. While I was making a transfer to the (N) train. I saw a R32 (;) train. It was going to Bedford Park Blvd. I thought that they removed R32s from the (:) and (V) trains.

Today, I got off at 34 St- Hearld Sq from the R46 (V) Train. While I was making a transfer to the (N) train. I saw a R32 (;) train. It was going to Bedford Park Blvd. I thought that they removed R32s from the (:) and (V) trains.

what time did you catch it?

There has been an R32 running on the B FOR MONTHS!

Very occasionally it has snuck over to the Q.

Today, I got off at 34 St- Hearld Sq from the R46 (V) Train. While I was making a transfer to the (N) train. I saw a R32 (:D train. It was going to Bedford Park Blvd. I thought that they removed R32s from the (:P and (V) trains.

Not to Bedford Pk,I was on that train.It was the last train going to 145th,then the train behind would be the 1st to the Bronx for the PM rush.

They usually have extra R68A D Trains from CI covering that.

If the R32 is layed up in the Bronx (after the PM rush), then It would be used on the (D) yankee special, The reason why I said may 31st because of the extra trains.

Archived