The R40 Slants live

R33WF

I think the R40 is all wrong, its suppose to be on the other side, that side that photo was taken could of been a Bronx or Brooklyn Bound (:( from the back, photoshopped...

It's very most likely a photo that was mirrored right-side-left. They mirror photos all the time so that it fits the way they want it.

I see slants in many stock photos used by the news, too. Can't mistake that car for any other city's subway car, says "New York" all the way.

It's very most likely a photo that was mirrored right-side-left. They mirror photos all the time so that it fits the way they want it.

I see slants in many stock photos used by the news, too. Can't mistake that car for any other city's subway car, says "New York" all the way.

If it were mirrord then the text would go the other way around bro

But what are the chances of you dropping something and it lands near the third rail? Im just saying.

There's a small chance that if you go down to the tracks to retrieve something (or to cross from platform to platform), you might slip and touch a part of the third rail you don't want to touch.....

Respect the rail - always and live happily ever after.

Archived