mkoyf

(W) Astoria - coney island

via astoria lcl

via bway exp

via sea beach exp

p.s i need some fantasy maps please send me some

(W)(W)(W):rock::drool::lock:

and I need Aspirin.....

Yay! The (W) is going to not only return, but be improved also! This is fantastic news! Thank you! :tup:

Yay!

in the year 6666

I wish the (W) can be extended to Brooklyn, that will be great, but on a rare occurrence, it does. I wish the (V) can go to Brooklyn too, but that's just my wishful thinking.

Its not rare.Some (W)'s go to bklyn.I think about 2-3 trains go to Bklyn during the rush hrs

Yea,and tilt over onto the local smashing into a (N)ancy,those Sea Beach express tracks are very unstable :eek: :(

Like some people....

Yay! The (W) is going to not only return, but be improved also! This is fantastic news! Thank you! :tup:

Yay!

You still cant tell whats real and whats fake can ya? lol

Yea,and tilt over onto the local smashing into a (N)ancy,those Sea Beach express tracks are very unstable :eek: :(

Not the track that is still used (such as the (R) trains that lay up at CI). Needs a little work for regular service but it's all good.

Not the track that is still used (such as the (R) trains that lay up at CI). Needs a little work for regular service but it's all good.

Yea,that can be used for yard moves such as the (R) like you said,but not for regular service since its original trackage.

Wow im so HAPPY now! That means now u will pay the (MTA) to fix the budget cut, like the dummy has money... SMFH!

(W) Astoria - coney island

via astoria lcl

via bway exp

via sea beach exp

p.s i need some fantasy maps please send me some

(W)(W)(W):rock::drool::lock:

They say on the exterior, "Via Whitehall Street", right?

no, via Seach Beach Local i think

Archived