Not again with a 12-9

Abba

MTA Service Notice

Due to a police investigation at the Cresent Street Station:

There is limited train (J)service between the Jamaica Center-Parsons/Archer Station and the Cypress Hills Station in both directions.

There is no (J)train service from the Cypress Hills Station to the Broadway-Junction Station in both directions.

As an alternative, customers are advised to take free shuttle buses or the Q56 bus making nearby station stops.

Please expect delays in (J) train service at this time.

That could be for a bunch of reasons though...

I know you're posting this innocently (well, at least I would hope so), but to where it's gotten to the point where someone is quick to bring up a (possibility of a) 12-9 whenever there's an investigation of some sort in the subway, is quite disturbing, to say the least...

I know you're posting this innocently (well, at least I would hope so), but to where it's gotten to the point where someone is quick to bring up a (possibility of a) 12-9 whenever there's an investigation of some sort in the subway, is quite disturbing, to say the least...

True. Next time i won't mention 12-9.I'll just post the alert.

It's not disturbing if that is what most of these police investigations are. There have been over 50 so far this year which means there maybe as many 150 this year. The OP is just being realistic.

It's not disturbing if that is what most of these police investigations are. There have been over 50 so far this year which means there maybe as many 150 this year. The OP is just being realistic.

I didn't know those investigations were mostly for very serious problems like this. :P When I'm on a train that is delayed for this I just assume something like pick pocketor or a fight... This alot more serious...and sadder than what I had in mind.

Which is why I find it disturbing; one person gettin hit by a train is one too many....

it's not a knock on the OP for being real...

What I'm sayin is, the fact that it's happening at such a high occurrence, to where one can automatically assume w/e police investigation is ongoing that they hear or read of, is a direct result of someone gettin hit by a train....

You didn't hear it from me, possible shooting or stabbing on the J line.

It was a stabbing but you didn't hear it from me...

(J) line was (J)acked up from 2100 hrs on....

You didnt hear it from me though...

why does this keep happening people don't learn from either getting hit by a train or Stabbing period but on the (J)

last time i was on there a R42 in the 1st car a guy was staring at this guy on the other side and a fight broke out from norwood to alabama avenue and the guy got his bead necklace broken and bleeding.

From 1010Wins

A young man is in the hospital after being stabbed numerous times on the subway.

It happened around 9:30 p.m. Saturday on a Queens-bound (J) train as it was pulling into the Fulton Street and Crescent Street station.

The 20 -year-old man was stabbed in the neck, arm and stomach - possibly by a group of men, police said.

The man was rushed to Brookdale Hospital in serious condition, police said. He underwent surgery late Saturday night - and was listed in stable condition after the surgery.

No arrest has been made.

[/Quote]

Link: http://www.1010wins.com/Man-Injured-in-Stabbing-On-the-Subway-in-Queens/7160466

Archived