Geometry teacher uses assassinating Obama to teach angles to students

Nova RTS 9147

An Alabama teacher has been questioned by the Secret Service after using the hypothetical assassination of President Barack Obama as a way to teach angles to his geometry students, The Birmingham News reports. More from USA Today

The fact that he's not being fired is even more appalling.

Jerk. This better not turn into a discussion about race either, because it's not racial at all. People like this are just a**holes. This guy should be out on his ass for this shenanigan, and then he can call into the Rush Limbaugh show after he loses his job and blame Obama for his unemployment, and complete the cycle of dumbassery.

An Alabama teacher has been questioned by the Secret Service after using the hypothetical assassination of President Barack Obama as a way to teach angles to his geometry students, The Birmingham News reports. More from USA Today

Okay children, What angle do you have to be at to shoot this nigguh in the head? :P

(real post comes later)

The only way I see this being dangerous is if there's a nutcase in the class.

uh very creative on his part lol

theres a saying i like to live by, Disaster comes from the Mouth...

Has. Had is past tense, and the south (Especially Alabama) hasn't necessarily shed itself from its hatred of "coloured folks"

Actually I should've written 'have' since 'has' cannot go with 'always,' but yeah you're correct on the latter.

An Alabama teacher has been questioned by the Secret Service after using the hypothetical assassination of President Barack Obama as a way to teach angles to his geometry students.

What did you say nyuccaaaaaaaaaaa *starts random unnecessary protests about how offended I am* :mad::P

Archived