New Member Introduction

Next Train Announcer

so bernie is your work exuasting at times or do you take breaks in between recordings?

I wouldn't call it exhausting. Heck, there are a lot of people who have much tougher jobs.

Not all the recordings were done in one session. In fact, the recordings actually took place over a couple of years. What is probably most difficult is trying to keep the same inflection as I recorded long series of words. For instance, I had to record every ordinal number from first to 242nd to cover all the streets and avenues. As you go through that list it's easy to get distracted and miss a number or to have my voice go up or down. During the recording session I would take breaks, if for no other reason than to give my voice a rest and to get a drink of water.

Thank you very much! It's great to get feedback like that. When I'm in the studio recording the messages I'm never quite sure how it's going to sound when it actually runs in the stations. From comments like yours, it's nice to know the messages can be understood.

Bernie

That's no problem at all and I'm glad that I could provide positive feedback for you.

Archived