R-44 5460 Lives!

bklyntekgeek

I'd like to reason with myself that with the MTA crying broke, it probably doesn't look good on them to be throwing trains away unless they're absolutely beyond repair whatsoever. But that's just what I think.

They have no money to repair them, either. And they don't need the trains.

I'd like to reason with myself that with the MTA crying broke, it probably doesn't look good on them to be throwing trains away unless they're absolutely beyond repair whatsoever. But that's just what I think.
The new cars are already paid for, and those are what are allowing them to throw away older trains. The difference is, that I thought they had simply changed which older cars they were getting rid of, from the 32/42's, to the 44's. They have to get rid of something.

I know, as overall refers to the worn out gears in the traction motors and poor suspension runs.

Any train can have those problems, NEW or OLD. All is needed is proper maintenance and they'll be fine.

The former yes, but the latter no. I'm pretty sure that the pre-70s fleets have no airbags.

And? You treat old trains like a disease, get over it. If the train was unsafe they'd be pulling them from service. Sheesh, nothing's perfect at all, yeah we have preferences but nothing to get one's panties in a bunch about.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

And? You treat old trains like a disease, get over it. If the train was unsafe they'd be pulling them from service. Sheesh, nothing's perfect at all, yeah we have preferences but nothing to get one's panties in a bunch about.

100%iawtp

ROFL!

No need to get so defensive, it's not like I spat at your railfanwindow or anything. All I said was that I don't need a railfanwindow and prefer comfort. Just my insert.

No need to get so defensive, it's not like I spat at your railfanwindow or anything. All I said was that I don't need a railfanwindow and prefer comfort. Just my insert.

Mmmmmhmmm...sure.

I'll just leave it at that.

Archived