Shutting off the HVAC

JohnQPine

That was really uncalled for, I'm originally from the South Jamaica/Springfield Gardens border so that kind of includes me. What idiots that can't stfu in Springfield Gardens? Have you ever even been there? You're the one who's been riding JohnQPine's back this entire thread.

I have nothing against anyone here but the subliminal attacks against FG are uncalled for.

Either way, I don't give a damn. Residents of that neighborhood have voiced their opposition of R32s on the (E) for ages because of bad A/C. That's shop maintenance's at Jamaica Yard's fault for maintaining them poorly, leaving them as second-class cars. And I couldn't give a damn about FG either...if he doesn't like what I have to say then he could simply ignore me, move on with his life and find himself a nice girl.

And FTR, I've passed through that area several times and hated it. And how could I be riding his back when everyone else here is also telling him to shut up already? Have you seen the rants before this reply?

It's not the B/O's fault, I doubt they want to be in a hot stuffy bus too (most of the day at that), sometimes they turn off the AC but that's kinda rare. When the bus is extra hot one can assume the AC doesn't work.

Again, that's shop maintenance's fault for not keeping up with the buses. Otherwise there would be no bickering from John Q Pine.

Also is the HVAC the AC?

See above....

That's not the point. He has every right to complain, but why does he have to report bus operators to the MTA for something so stupid?

And besides. Why b*tch about it here!? Nothings gonna happen. It's this nonsense that leads to huge flame wars

Exactly. The thread took a left turn because he's a total dick, acting like he has authority and what not. Ranting about poor A/C here isn't going to do him any justice...he can go to strappies and rant there cuz that's all they like to do.

Either way, I don't give a damn. Residents of that neighborhood have voiced their opposition of R32s on the (E) for ages because of bad A/C. That's shop maintenance's at Jamaica Yard's fault for maintaining them poorly, leaving them as second-class cars. And I couldn't give a damn about FG either...if he doesn't like what I have to say then he could simply ignore me, move on with his life and find himself a nice girl.

And FTR, I've passed through that area several times and hated it. And how could I be riding his back when everyone else here is also telling him to shut up already? Have you seen the rants before this reply?

Again, that's shop maintenance's fault for not keeping up with the buses. Otherwise there would be no bickering from John Q Pine.

See above....

I don't give a damn either, I'm just letting you know. You don't see me running around coming at whatever neighborhood you live in, I wouldn't do that because I honestly and truthfully don't give a rats arse. And you claim to not care about FG but you're taking shots at him in a thread I don't even think he was in. Glad you hate Springfield Gardens, I don't live in the area anymore. Yeah everyone was going in on JohnQPine but I just saw you the most, maybe I'm wrong, sorry if I am.

Do you not realize that the R32's were the oldest cars in the system, I beleive that's why they went to the (E). As much as I love the R32's there was a time when I didn't even know the subway had A/C. Yeah you're right they could've fixed them, idk if they did or not but they ended up getting much deserved new cars.

"Again, that's shop maintenance's fault for not keeping up with the buses. Otherwise there would be no bickering from John Q Pine." That's related to what I just said, I agree with you.

I read the above a few mins ago...

I don't give a damn either, I'm just letting you know. You don't see me running around coming at whatever neighborhood you live in, I wouldn't do that because I honestly and truthfully don't give a rats arse. And you claim to not care about FG but you're taking shots at him in a thread I don't even think he was in. Glad you hate Springfield Gardens, I don't live in the area anymore. Yeah everyone was going in on JohnQPine but I just saw you the most, maybe I'm wrong, sorry if I am.

Do you not realize that the R32's were the oldest cars in the system, I beleive that's why they went to the (E). As much as I love the R32's there was a time when I didn't even know the subway had A/C. Yeah you're right they could've fixed them, idk if they did or not but they ended up getting much deserved new cars.

"Again, that's shop maintenance's fault for not keeping up with the buses. Otherwise there would be no bickering from John Q Pine." That's related to what I just said, I agree with you.

I read the above a few mins ago...

OK no problem. Good to see that you and I are on the same stance.

You don't get it....

THIS BOARD IS NOT FOR HEARING PEOPLE BITCH ABOUT THEIR DISCOMFORT!!!!!!

You can't even have a discussion without people flaring about car types, bus types, A/C, seating, etc., etc., etc. The same attitude like Rider Diaries, this place is starting to become like it, sorry to say. He can take his ass over there for all we care so people who actually give two shits will preach with him.

That's not the point. He has every right to complain, but why does he have to report bus operators to the MTA for something so stupid?

And besides. Why b*tch about it here!? Nothings gonna happen. It's this nonsense that leads to huge flame wars

Yes he does start things , but at least he can control himself form adding more fuel to the fire. You do realize your getting worked up over something said online , i can understand if its in RL but this is virtual land. Just drop already :P Take a depth breath and forgetaabbboutit as they say in Brookyln:p He has every right to report , the MTA will sort it out and determine the proper way of going about it or dismiss it.

Yes he does start things , but at least he can control himself form adding more fuel to the fire. You do realize your getting worked up over something said online , i can understand if its in RL but this is virtual land. Just drop already :P Take a depth breath and forgetaabbboutit as they say in Brookyln:p He has every right to report , the MTA will sort it out and determine the proper way of going about it or dismiss it.

The point is.....Everybody has problems. Why complain about them? He acts like complaining on a message board will get something done.

The point is.....Everybody has problems. Why complain about them? He acts like complaining on a message board will get something done.
QFT, especially since this is a NICHE forum. It's way smaller compared to the city of NY...and not everyone who's a member here lives in the Tri-State area.

I can understand and maybe sympathize a complaint once in a while. But going on a complaint-fest since ENTERING the forum won't sit well with a lot of people. It comes across as whining and bashing (in another forum I'm in, bash, and we neg-rep the HELL out of you). And when you put the whole blame on the bus operators and not because the bus may have AC problems, then you'll make us doubt that you know about the MTA system nor have the slightest comprehension of how the buses are maintained or lack of it.

Wirelessly posted via (BlackBerry8330m/4.5.0.186 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

Hes a popular blogger , who tends to complain alot. But hey thats his right , this is American still. If you don't like what hes complaining about then ignore it and move on , very simple. Now can we just end this before someone says something stupid and leads to something offline.....:confused:

Where is he popular? I've only seen him on Subchat, here at NYCTF, and a few of his YouTube videos where he does nothing but runs his mouth. And even then not many agree with him on most of what he says.

See above....

Unfortunately, thats just a selective part of that story, and people in Manhattan, Elmhurst and more places complained about the R32s on the (E) so Springfield Gardens is NOT to blame for anything. There was A LOT more as to why the R32s were taken off the (E). But this is a bus topic and im leaving that alone.

Unfortunately, thats just a selective part of that story, and people in Manhattan, Elmhurst and more places complained about the R32s on the (E) so Springfield Gardens is NOT to blame for anything. There was A LOT more as to why the R32s were taken off the (E). But this is a bus topic and im leaving that alone.

Well I heard something different...either way I won't doubt you. But yeah this is a bus issue not a subway issue so let's continue about the bus issue here.

I'm gonna quote myself,

This is a great site with some good input from current MTA guys on how things run. Some of us WANT that input so maybe someday we can make the jump,but if everytime something happens and people go "B/Os need to get written up" they are gonna stop coming on here. Just food for thought!

Never thought my words would come true. I hope KR doesn't leave,but I totally understand why he would. You work all day and get bitched at,why come on the internet and deal with the same?

I'm one that finds this forum interesting and educational. Part of the reason I do is because we have (MTA) guys here. In a couple years when the MTA starts hiring again I want to throw my hat in the ring and posts from KR,B/O3319,and DOB2RTO are helping me get into the mindset of motorcoach operator to (future)MTA operator. I'm sure some other folks are for the same mindset,so losing these guys is a huge deal for us.

We have a good thing here....let's not ruin it.;)

Archived