Uploading problem on Youtube

TransitStop

Youtube videos?

i have a Cannon ES55 with audio. i can take up to 40 minutes of video but when it comes to uploading onto youtube it can take up to 5 hours for a 5 minute video! can someone help me or tell me how i can upload quickly.

On upload section, it only says video is up to 10 minutes.

He said a 5min video...First what did you record it in 320p, 640p, 720p HD, or 1080p HD...If it was recorded in MP4, MPEG4 or AVI you should convert it to WMV...The quality should decrease and the video size will be smaller and should be faster to upload.

He said a 5min video...First what did you record it in 320p, 640p, 720p HD, or 1080p HD...If it was recorded in MP4, MPEG4 or AVI you should convert it to WMV...The quality should decrease and the video size will be smaller and should be faster to upload.

i am recording on 640

and its 30 frams per second

and thats all i know :S o i think its on MP4

i am recording on 640

and its 30 frams per second

and thats all i know :S o i think its on MP4

To find out what type of file just hover around the file and look...also try uploading using this "Upload problems? Try without the progress bar." You could find it on the Upload page near the bottom.

To find out what type of file just hover around the file and look...also try uploading using this "Upload problems? Try without the progress bar." You could find it on the Upload page near the bottom.

oo ok so the vile is .avi

and ok ive tried its uploading now so hopefully i will have my D60LF video up soon thanks bktech5417

oo ok so the vile is .avi

and ok ive tried its uploading now so hopefully i will have my D60LF video up soon thanks bktech5417

If it doesn't work out try converting it to .wmv the quality will go down but its worth the sacrifice

Archived