Wife: I Did It For The TV Money

Trainspotter

Wife: I Did It For The TV Money

The buxom blond wife of a city cop yesterday said she humiliated her husband in front of 8 million viewers of the reality show "Moment of Truth" - revealing she slept around and wanted to be wed to another guy - in a bid for fame and fortune.

But Lauren Cleri, 26, and her baby-faced hubby, rookie NYPD Officer Frank Cleri, 24, of Rockland County, said after appearing on the Fox show Monday night, they came away without any prize money, no immediate job offers for her - and a potentially irrevocably broken marriage.

"We're kind of up in the air right now - I want to [get back together], but I don't think he does," Lauren said as she shared an umbrella with her husband outside their tiny apartment in Piermont.

Full story: nypost_logo.gif icon_offsite.png - February 27, 2008

I happened to see the end of that, and let me tell you, it was sad. First off, the audience was cheering for her and her betrayal of her husband, and second of all, was it really worth it?

Trash TV! That's all it's worth. I can't stand any of them.

Really was one of the most shocking episodes of Moment of Truth. Now, something FOX messed up on their part a bit, the question that the guest person came in to ask which was the girl's ex-boyfriend, the first one was not answered right? But, when they replaced it with a new and made the same guy ask it, it was almost the same question and it gave an answer for the first one he asked. Good thing she didn't win a dime.

Now, I hope Frank Cleri finds a better girl for him.

We're kind of up in the air right now

Just like her legs.......

Wow

What a careless b!@#$! I'm glad she left with no winnings. I can't believe Frank is still with her after the show. He should be dumping her ass and never talk to her for the rest of his life. I hope I never end up with someone like her.

If anyone wants to see a video of it, here it is:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FzZWqYWhdQw

WTF???? I've never seen that show, but i've heard a lot about it. I don't watch TV too much. The world is just one big reality show now! But as for her, she needs to be slapped! I hope he left that........ that......... Whore is too polite...... She's a straight up triffling ass HOE! If that was my chick, I would have had my sister beat that ass after the show! But it's all good, because in the end he will get blessed, and she will feel the wrath of Karma!!! And trust me baby, negative Karma ain't nothing nice! Starting with the fact that she didn't get a dime! God don't like ugly!

Archived