Store Hit By Grenade

St Louis Car 09

Now you know when the end is near anytime someone throws a grenade into a store at random.This was one of the top videos on youtube today and this woman could have been killed by this grenade.Warning it is a bit disturbing.No bloodshed,just the thought that someone could do this.This vid was from life news.

watch?v=i1prReHOPz8&feature=popular

Thats not a grenade though, looks like someone threw a Blockbuster or Pineapple into the store because grenades dont have fuses..

Also that lady was a moron, why did she just cover her ears? I would have hit the deck or atleast ran to the other side of the counter when seeing it roll in.. weird..

Thats not a grenade though, looks like someone threw a Blockbuster or Pineapple into the store because grenades dont have fuses..

Also that lady was a moron, why did she just cover her ears? I would have hit the deck or atleast ran to the other side of the counter when seeing it roll in.. weird..

whatever that was could of made that lady a cripple in seconds.

Not funny at all, it could kill someone, death is not funny as well, :mad:!

Mind your F'n business once again, MIND YOUR BUSINESS. dont quote anything i have written do you understand. MIND YOUR BUSINESS. I don't need to come home to read one of your pointless non comprehending little boy comments about anything I have written in the past. MIND YOUR BUSINESS. Do you understand homeslice?

Mind your own business once again. Dont quote anything I have written do you understand. I don't need to come home to read one of your pointless non comprehending truck boy comments about anything I have written in the past. Do you understand? Magic CTRL + C + V...

Do you comprehend what "eat a dick" means?

Archived