Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Store Hit By Grenade

St Louis Car 09

Now you know when the end is near anytime someone throws a grenade into a store at random.This was one of the top videos on youtube today and this woman could have been killed by this grenade.Warning it is a bit disturbing.No bloodshed,just the thought that someone could do this.This vid was from life news.

watch?v=i1prReHOPz8&feature=popular

First thought that comes to mind, a former disgruntled employee. This incident happened for a reason. Nobody is going to go to all that trouble for just playing a prank. People get revenge in many different ways......

Thats not a grenade though, looks like someone threw a Blockbuster or Pineapple into the store because grenades dont have fuses..

Also that lady was a moron, why did she just cover her ears? I would have hit the deck or atleast ran to the other side of the counter when seeing it roll in.. weird..

Thats not a grenade though, looks like someone threw a Blockbuster or Pineapple into the store because grenades dont have fuses..

Also that lady was a moron, why did she just cover her ears? I would have hit the deck or atleast ran to the other side of the counter when seeing it roll in.. weird..

whatever that was could of made that lady a cripple in seconds.

Not funny at all, it could kill someone, death is not funny as well, :mad:!

Mind your F'n business once again, MIND YOUR BUSINESS. dont quote anything i have written do you understand. MIND YOUR BUSINESS. I don't need to come home to read one of your pointless non comprehending little boy comments about anything I have written in the past. MIND YOUR BUSINESS. Do you understand homeslice?

Mind your own business once again. Dont quote anything I have written do you understand. I don't need to come home to read one of your pointless non comprehending truck boy comments about anything I have written in the past. Do you understand? Magic CTRL + C + V...

Do you comprehend what "eat a dick" means?

Archived