All You Need Is A Dream...(and a R160 lol)

Fresh Pond

Tsk Tsk... looks real. Wonder what the announcements would be like

This is, Broad Channel transfer is avaliable to the (A) and the Shuttle to Rockaway Park

This is Far Rockaway bound (D) train via the (A) Line. The next stop is Beach 60 St

Where is this pic taken?

Are you sure it's not photoshopped?

Nice pic!

Its real dude, i even got a video of it in my youtube lol.

And good shots and good time brotha james :cool:

Guest lance25

My only question is why would a (D) train ever go to Far Rockaway? It's like the (MTA) told the 160 programmers to put in every route physically possible then have the announcers announce said routes, even if they didn't make any particular sense.

My only question is why would a (D) train ever go to Far Rockaway? It's like the (MTA) told the 160 programmers to put in every route physically possible then have the announcers announce said routes, even if they didn't make any particular sense.

Not really. They don't even have an (E) to Herald Square.

Guest lance25
Not really. They don't even have an to Herald Square.

Of course not. That would be too logical, like how there's a program for the (V) to the Met but not one for the (M) to 71st. I only question why would a (D) train go all the way to Far Rockaway. For something like that to happen, there would have to be serious problems on the West End, Sea Beach, Culver and Brighton, which I couldn't see happening simultaneously.

Archived