Interesting Find for New (M)!!!

R44 CNG

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

i knew it from the get-go that it would be 160, let the phases begin.

I highly disapprove:tdown:

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

they better off sending the ©on weekends to bwayjct on the (J)line.

How about no, leave the (C) as it is, thank you very much.

Unless a big miracle happens, and if it does (within this upcoming month) this (M) will sure happen. People along Queens Boulevard are going to have some crowding issues and boarding at the wrong end means you just missed your (M). I say the (V) should have been kept.

I highly disapprove:tdown:

How about no, leave the (C) as it is, thank you very much.

i meant by on weekends when the G.O happens and they decide of canceling the (C) service.

Yea some of you are about 2weeks late on the new boards for the (M).I just can't believe its about a month till the (V) & (W) are temporairly gone.I highly don't support this.But if this is going to happen and the (M) don't run to Manhattan on weekends why not send the (F) To Euclid,(G) To C.I,(C) To Church.But (C) run via (F) from W4 to Jay then to Church.This is going to be a disaster but we'll see.

Unless a big miracle happens, and if it does (within this upcoming month) this (M) will sure happen. People along Queens Boulevard are going to have some crowding issues and boarding at the wrong end means you just missed your (M). I say the (V) should have been kept.

From Subchat (link here)

Posted by GOLD_12th on Tue May 25 14:02:45 2010

I heard a source from a friend that the M service extension on June 27 maybe pushed back another month or even more due to installing new trackbed on the Chrystie Street Cut that will take some time. Maybe if MTA could bring back OT, they probably be set to go on June 27.

Good news?

Also here, on the home board

Congrats, it looks like you all got your (M)iracle.

From Subchat (link here)

Posted by GOLD_12th on Tue May 25 14:02:45 2010

I heard a source from a friend that the M service extension on June 27 maybe pushed back another month or even more due to installing new trackbed on the Chrystie Street Cut that will take some time. Maybe if MTA could bring back OT, they probably be set to go on June 27.

Good news?

Also here, on the home board

Congrats, it looks like you all got your (M)iracle.

There's also a chance that these cuts could be reversed but it's obviously too late because new jobs are being picked. Here's a link someone posted in another thread (discuss the issue over there though): http://www.twulocal100.org/node/4623

Unless they decide to have people pick again...idk :confused:

There's also a chance that these cuts could be reversed but it's obviously too late because new jobs are being picked. Here's a link someone posted in another thread (discuss the issue over there though): http://www.twulocal100.org/node/4623

Unless they decide to have people pick again...idk :confused:

I wish I could say that the cuts wont be reversed regardless of this bill's outcome (and by that I mean I wish I had the confidence to say that the cuts probably wont be reversed), but I seriously question if the (M) will go through given the current news.

Archived