Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
ciboii22

A Regular After Noon

I decided to make a trip to ulmer , i havent been there and made a post in almost 1 month so here it is .....

7cde8058.jpg . 0294c83a.jpg . 778c73d5.jpg . 1dbad5a5.jpg . b2bc5729.jpg . 092f33d1.jpg . b9698f20.jpg . 6ce05ed1.jpg . 1d5b129d.jpg . 36f55cb7.jpg . 2ef021e5.jpg . 17be73c0.jpg .

Nice shots, but can we keep the same angle, please?

lol ok . so you like the angle ?

Ehh... next time, hold the camera straight please. I got dizzy and almost threw up after a few pics (no offense.)

I prefer straight, thanks.

Ehh... next time, hold the camera straight please. I got dizzy and almost threw up after a few pics (no offense.)

lol sorry guys . ill do straight now , i just thought that the angles would look gud .

Is that last pic 9074? Yeah, please keep the pics straight (no angles please?) Thanks other wise nice pics.

No the last one is 9092 .

Oh my gawd, I am getting dizzy, these photos are clear and crisp but they are mad tilted, :P...

Sorry lol Mb ,

lol ok . so you like the angle ?

nice pics man but my neck is kinda hurting from all the different angles but othe than that nice shots(MTA)

Nice catch

nice pics man but my neck is kinda hurting from all the different angles but othe than that nice shots(MTA)

Thanks Mtr & i knnow sorry about the angles lol , i just thought they would look good .