Something Doesn't look Right With This...

Fresh Pond

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I saw her on the (:((1)(1) this afternoon. Ring is loud as hell. And no, Gleason didn't add the proper agency decals.

It still says (MTA) Bus everywhere...I thought it was the B103 when I first saw it lol

Well i see something werid about the 3 rear lights on the Right side of the photo, is that it?

They replaced all the tail lights. On the ones from (MTA) Bus, the tail lights are just small circles

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

It still says (MTA) Bus everywhere...I thought it was the B103 when I first saw it lol

They replaced all the tail lights. On the ones from (MTA) Bus, the tail lights are just small circles

Oh, I hate the small ones, i prefer the bigger ones.. I wonder why some RTS has em in the world but some has the tail lights acrossed

Well i see something werid about the 3 rear lights on the Right side of the photo, is that it?

Thats something that a lot of ex-DOT buses had/still have.

Yea, Gleason has a bad habit of leaving the decals as is.

Oh, I hate the small ones, i prefer the bigger ones.. I wonder why some RTS has em in the world but some has the tail lights acrossed

The production standard lights were the horizontal ones, and the vertical tail lamps were optional. Chicago's CTA had lights on their RTS' that look just like the ones in the pic above.

Archived