R142A 7661-?

Nature

Have you heard how the 7661 set sounds it sounds like a R1/R9 with the hum when it starts to go and slow down i saw it around middletown rd (6) around 8:45pm sounds unique compared to the rest lol i just call it the baby R1/R9.

Have you heard how the 7661 set sounds it sounds like a R1/R9 with the hum when it starts to go and slow down i saw it around middletown rd (6) around 8:45pm sounds unique compared to the rest lol i just call it the baby R1/R9.

Have you heard.....of punctuation?:(

You're late maybe if you watched Orion V 295's or Emmanuel's video of the R142A leaving 207th St you wouldn't be foaming you would be like wow Emamanuel got a vid of that.

Arnines have AC propulsion since when?

Museum fleet up grade, they also have LED lights, LCD screens replacing the rollsigns, PA's, A/C, and in the cabs there are hook ups for CBTC. I can't beleive you didn't know this...

It'll return to normal...

You're late maybe if you watched Orion V 295's or Emmanuel's video of the R142A leaving 207th St you wouldn't be foaming you would be like wow Emamanuel got a vid of that.

Maybe he didn't want to watch them.

Arnines have AC propulsion since when?

Since Nineteen-aught-Eleventy 7 :)

Museum fleet up grade, they also have LED lights, LCD screens replacing the rollsigns, PA's, A/C, and in the cabs there are hook ups for CBTC. I can't beleive you didn't know this...

Yay A more modern museum fleet! :cool:

;)

Archived