QV #6477

Q43 Floral Park

So I'm coming home last night from Barnes and Nobles on Utopia and #6477 pulls up as a Limited to Glen Oaks. Excuse the blurry Blackberry photos but this what the rear interior of the bus looked like

IMG00008-20100524-1952.jpg

IMG00010-20100524-1953.jpg

I couldn't even figured out how that happened and 1) the B/o didnt notice or 2) the bus was kept in service.

Well, guess someone was fooling around on that bus and pulled it down by accident, but maybe the 64xx series is falling apart, :P...

By accident? Oh please, someone really did intentionally for stupid things. Of course as someone mention, that is really not QV maintenance. That bus should have been OOS.

Regardless of how it got pulled down like that,that bus should not have been in service.Its even worse if the driver pulled the bus out of the depot with it already like that.Driver is supposed to inspect the bus before going out.I sure as hell wouldn't drive the bus like that no matter what.(1)(A)(C)

So I'm coming home last night from Barnes and Nobles on Utopia and #6477 pulls up as a Limited to Glen Oaks. Excuse the blurry Blackberry photos but this what the rear interior of the bus looked like

IMG00008-20100524-1952.jpg

IMG00010-20100524-1953.jpg

I couldn't even figured out how that happened and 1) the B/o didnt notice or 2) the bus was kept in service.

cheap ass O7s lol

Nice catch but what happend to the freaken bus ? i was on the b4 on # 929 and it started roaring and it got stuck going into 2nd gear and the seat popped off and im like what the heck and ive seen 5 buses break down this week and this is unusual for mta , 2 bronx articulated on the bx5 yesterday , 1 bus # 6565 from eny on the b82 at stillwell broke down , and 2 buses from upk 5116 & 9330 broke down , this is crazy .

Yeah it should be OOS as well as maybe they did do it intentionally, maybe they hate the (MTA) transit cuts, maybe they hate busses, who knows...

You're still posting nonsense?

There is nothing wrong with those buses, They are not ment for NYC streets, BP,QV,AM and MV are taking good care of those buses.

QV doesn't take care of the O7s, the RTSs yes. On any given day especially when its warm (70+) you'll see at least 3 dead QV 6400s. Friday 6451 died on the LIE on ramp during rush hour

Archived