Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

The (V) in May

MattTrain

Cool pics!

Thank you, glad you like them.

Interesting! Those last two signs are a great bonus. Was that at Steinway?

That was at Steinway Street, yes you are correct, I apologize if I didn't not mention that in the original post. A friend of mine pointed that out.

Slammin pics!

Not all new (M) stations have those boards. It seems like only the ones which have an exit at an end of a platform.

Yep, there is one at Steinway Street, 36th street, Northern Boulevard, that's all I can remember.

Very nice coverage of the (V) Line, but the (M) is surely about to be true, ;)...

Let's hope not, but it's looking that way, thanks a lot.

Nice Pics from the (V)!

Thank you very much, I do have some more here...

BVtren31.jpg

BVtren28-1.jpg

BVtren36.jpg

BVtren18.jpg

BVtren17.jpg

BVtren15.jpg

BVtren11.jpg

BVtren9.jpg

BVtren8.jpg

Nice additions

Thanks a lot, I felt like I needed to get more shots of this (V) before they take it out of the services for good.

Yeah, lets hope not, and no problem a lot, :(!

Also, very nice additions, :tup: :P!

Thanks, dude. I only saw them in two stations, for the (M)

Thanks a lot, I felt like I needed to get more shots of this (V) before they take it out of the services for good.

Thanks, dude. I only saw them in two stations, for the (M)

They appear quite often now. I once saw 2 R160s parked on the middle tracks at 2nd Av.

They appear quite often now. I once saw 2 R160s parked on the middle tracks at 2nd Av.

I saw up to five sets of R-160s on the (V), and yes I have seen the same situation as you did a few days earlier too.

Great pics! A lot of R160s were running on the (R) and (V) this past week.

Yes, they were running in bunches. I had to get the ones on the (V) though since that service is planned on being eliminated. Thanks a bunch.

Archived