NYCTA Depots

East New York

yes it does... i seen one not too long ago

Thanks!

Still haven't seen any RTS in KB lately. I think they are done for, and were replaced by some of Castleton Orion V. Some of the numbers I got are 561, 570, and 574.

Thanks! I'm thinking you guys have 554-574, but no one seems to know where 568 is. I think the RTS's went to Bronx Park storage.

Thanks!

Thanks! I'm thinking you guys have 554-574, but no one seems to know where 568 is. I think the RTS's went to Bronx Park storage.

Those POS RTSs that were sent here (1990 models), I hope were taken behind the shed and shot in the head.........

• 2 weeks later...

Attention NYCTF and NYCT Museum members:

The NYC Transit Museum is hosting a tour of the new Grand Avenue Depot on Sunday April 13, 2008. If you are interested or have any questions, please submit a post. The cost will be $20 for NYCT Museum members, and $25 for non-members. I will post more info tomorrow about the time and other details after I talk to the tour coordinator.

Attention NYCTF and NYCT Museum members:

The NYC Transit Museum is hosting a tour of the new Grand Avenue Depot on Sunday April 13, 2008. If you are interested or have any questions, please submit a post. The cost will be $20 for NYCT Museum members, and $25 for non-members. I will post more info tomorrow about the time and other details after I talk to the tour coordinator.

It's on the calendar. I you haven't already, check it out here: http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=21&day=2008-4-13&c=1

Archived