R32s Other Lines Than The (C)

The (A) runs several R32s (up to 5) during rush hour, and I would assume some during midday as well. The (:P runs one set during rush hour, which is sometimes seen on the (Q) during rush hours (I don't think so on weekends) but it's very rare. If you wanted to fine that lone CI R32 on the (Q) you would have to wait on the Brighton line stations (like Atlantic Ave.) in case it was on the (B) instead.

(A)- 1-2 trainset would run all day(it depends other wise Rush Hours)

(:P- Depends since they like playing musical intervauls, step 1:AM Rush Hours Only, step 2: All day, 2 major intervauls that it has been on for this past month, eather the 8:30 or 9:28 out of Brighton Beach and Step 3: if its in that Middle track at Brighton Becah It would be pulled out just incase if a (B) train is taken out of service( R68/A breakdown) Or If its in that Middle track at 145 It would be the 4:08 out of 145 (last (B) out of 145 start of the PM rush)

(Q), Just Pure Luck, The last time it ran was during the midnight Hours on the Last week of march, I got the R32 (Q) on the day after Thanksgiving, Monday might be a good day to look for it.

(D): Just put it this way: YANKEE SPECIAL, or any othe speical even at Yankee Stadium like the Boxing event on june 5th (saturday).

That's funny because I've never seen an R32 on (D) before. From the time I first started riding the subways, I've only seen the same R68 sometimes R68A on (D). There was a few times when I seen them use R40(Yankee Special) only.

Why? The (D) borrows trains from CI yard. And although the (F) lays up trains at Av X, those are still Jamaica yard's trains.

So if anything that one R32 set and mostly R68As and R160A/bs could be used, but not R46s/R160s from the (F).

Exactly. Avenue X is a satellite yard that the (F) uses. You have to regard the length of the line in general. The main yard is based around the northern end of the line, so you do need a satellite yard near the southern end, in case if you want to add more trains or have storage for additional trains.

While the (D)'s home yard is Concourse, it does store some trains at CIY (for similar reasons as the (F) and Ave X), but its base equipment is based out of Concourse. Similarly, the (;) uses Concourse as a satellite to store some trains for rush hour service.

What station you wait at doesn't really make a difference if you're taking videos. It just depends when you're waiting. Rush hour is a good time to wait for the R32 (A)/(:P/(Q). Chances are you won't find it on the (Q) as often as you will find it on the (:P, so if you are looking for the Coney Island R32 then don't wait at stops where only the Q stops (like along Broadway). Just wait along the (:D line or along the Brighton Line.

Just don't wait and take photos/videos at stations where you have taken photos before. So basically, try new stations instead of the same old stuff you already have photos and videos at.

What station you wait at doesn't really make a difference if you're taking videos. It just depends when you're waiting. Rush hour is a good time to wait for the R32 (A)/(:P/(Q). Chances are you won't find it on the (Q) as often as you will find it on the (:P, so if you are looking for the Coney Island R32 then don't wait at stops where only the Q stops (like along Broadway). Just wait along the (:D line or along the Brighton Line.

Just don't wait and take photos/videos at stations where you have taken photos before. So basically, try new stations instead of the same old stuff you already have photos and videos at.

Trust Me its very hard finding it on the (Q), and If they did run it on the (Q) it would only run during the AM rush or the midnight Hours, But the (B) is easy AM rush or All day. I heard from a freind of mine that the (Q) supt. told CI don't run it on the (Q) because the passengers might get confused because of the signs, When I heard that I said that's complete BS, That makes it harder to find it on the (Q).

Trust Me its very hard finding it on the (Q), and If they did run it on the (Q) it would only run during the AM rush or the midnight Hours, But the (:P is easy AM rush or All day. I heard from a freind of mine that the (Q) supt. told CI don't run it on the (Q) because the passengers might get confused because of the signs, When I heard that I said that's complete BS, That makes it harder to find it on the (Q).

How does a train on a route confuse passengers?

I don't have a clue but down at CI, Those Line superviors are a Pain in the ass, That's why you don't see it on the (N).

I think that's because some lady fell into the gap and sued the MTA.

Also, the whole point of the R32 in CI is the Brighton project.

How does a train on a route confuse passengers?

Because people don't decide what their train is by looking at the signs. They rely on car type instead. If you are a Brighton line rider and you walk down the stairs to see an R68 on the express track then it is a (:P train. However if an R160 were to make it on the express track and all the signs said (:P you would think it's a missigned (Q) train. An R32 would cause more confusion for the idiots who don't read signs.

It's a BS reason not to run cars on a line but that's the logic behind it.

Because people don't decide what their train is by looking at the signs. They rely on car type instead. If you are a Brighton line rider and you walk down the stairs to see an R68 on the express track then it is a (:P train. However if an R160 were to make it on the express track and all the signs said (:P you would think it's a missigned (Q) train. An R32 would cause more confusion for the idiots who don't read signs.

But the R32 doesn't usually run on EITHER line!

Trust me the people on the brighton to me are more smarter when it comes to looking at signs than the people at 59th, at 59th st/8th some lady asked if (R68) was a (A) train LOL.

But if there is an emergency they are going to use that train like it or not.

Trust me the people on the brighton to me are more smarter when it comes to looking at signs than the people at 59th, at 59th st/8th some lady asked if (R68) was a (A) train LOL.

But if there is an emergency they are going to use that train like it or not.

1. Maybe the lady was a tourist.

2. IAWT.

Archived