Question regarding the X32?

bknightshadow45

Real X32 schedule from Bronx Science School website.

http://www.bxscience.edu/pdf/X32APRIL2010.pdf

What a load of baloney.

Let's see, the 8th period bell rings at 2:12 ish. And 13 minutes later, the Oakland Gdns bus leaves. Ok, ninth period ends near 3, and 13 minutes later, the bus to Bay Trc leaves. TBH, that's why it's a failure. Vallo has several buses plying the same routes. Also, not that many people have ninth free, and most of them would probably take the train. And what if you live by Oakland Gdns and you don't have ninth free? You see? It's not flexible.

You see, the thing is, we don't exactly know IF the X32 runs during Regents week. If it doesn't you got to wait till the 25th. So, wait till my word tomorrow.

I don't think the school closed schedule in effect today or for rest of regents week because all the other schools are in. But there are other routes to fan in.

Well are there any Stengel operators that know. PM FlushingFlash and IlovemyRDOs who drive at Stengel.

You do that.

My question was do you know what SPECIAL happens during Regents week?

No classes. Students have either a morning test or an afternoon test. And like I said for like the 5 millionth time. I will check if there's a X32 tomorrow. I WILL be there tomorrow for grad rehearsal. BE PATIENT.

You do that.

My question was do you know what SPECIAL happens during Regents week?

No classes. Students have either a morning test or an afternoon test. And like I said for like the 5 millionth time. I will check if there's a X32 tomorrow. I WILL be there tomorrow for grad rehearsal. BE PATIENT.

Sorry

Archived