Jump to content
Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

does anyone no Saturdays are random XPRESS buses on SC


Calvin

Recommended Posts

tday, BM3 coaches are 22xx

 

at 5:20PM, 2250

at 6;10PM, 2237

at 6:20PM, 2246

 

On Saturdays, 22xx are 90% chance. 10% are 31XX, 32xx, 33xx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

tday, BM3 coaches are 22xx

 

at 5:20PM, 2250

at 6;10PM, 2237

at 6:20PM, 2246

 

On Saturdays, 22xx are 90% chance. 10% are 31XX, 32xx, 33xx

 

And....? All buses in every depot are random everyday.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

wat i meant is that SC has lots of 22xx in service. rarely 31xx, 32xx and 33xx are used on Saturdays only 22xx

 

So? Yukon has a lot of their 22xx in service with a bunch of other buses. I always see 31s, 32s and 33s on weekends on the BM routes....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.