Your First Name

R42 M Train

Privacy of members - Revealing personal information such as full names, mailing address or other information that is invasive of other's privacy without their express consent is prohibited.

the rules says revealing FULL names. Im am asking peoples first names just some decided to enter their last name. And if you post it here, then you consented to it.

and if mods have a problem with this, feel free to lock. ;)

While you are right in that:

-it said full names only

-that they provided consent

Why do you want to know other people's first names? Just a question out of curiosity. Also, this is still an online forum. Anybody can view it. Even though only first names are uncovered, it may be a slippery slope.

While you are right in that:

-it said full names only

-that they provided consent

Why do you want to know other people's first names? Just a question out of curiosity. Also, this is still an online forum. Anybody can view it. Even though only first names are uncovered, it may be a slippery slope.

just a random thing kinda like the random thoughts thread, rete your signature thread, and others

Damn all this thread is for is to tell out 1st names.If you don't want to share it why post? When you play around it starts problems which causes flaming and threads to be locked.I mean like come on my name is Scooby Doo or something come on be mature if you want to make sure its ur name on ur birth certificate not ur nick name or something else.Keep this thread healthy.

In Spanish:

Olga = Olgita (but Olgacita sounds prettier) :P

Ana = Anita :)

Yolanda = Yolita :)

Corina = Corita :) (Maybe Coracita sounds prettier)

Catherine = Catherita :)

Yara = Yarita :)

Frances = Francita :)

Miss = Senorita; Mrs. = Senora; Special Person = novia; Wife = esposa; Aunt = Tia; Madre = Mother; Sister = hermana; Daughter = hija; Grandmother = abuela; Girl = nina, muchacha, chica

Just a question out of curiosity. Also, this is still an online forum. Anybody can view it. Even though only first names are uncovered, it may be a slippery slope.

Sure, but remember, this is a public online forum, so anyone can see virtually any posted content.

Slippery isn't an adequate term. Try K2 on a slightly warm day with the ice melting just enough so that water is dripping off the surface, oil running downslope from the peak, mixed in with marbles and banana peels. Disclosing anything even remotely personal can offer some weirdo with too much time alone and not enough time amongst the masses a carte blanche ticket to both uncover personal information and post malicious untruths. I've been subjected to both.

Does anyone realize that Google has become one of the most widely-used background checking tools in the world these days? Lies may be posted about a person, and a prospective employer will view what's been written and assume that either a) those lies are the truth; or :P those lies may be lies, but the employer isn't going to get involved with a person who involves themselves with oddballs who publicly rant vitriol and bullshit.

I've previously stated on this forum that, and this is no disrespect to anyone here or anywhere else, that until I've met you (a generalized "you") in the flesh, you're nothing more than font and attitude to me. Enough personal information is already disseminated and, not for nothing, there are a few members who make my skin crawl. I'm not the only one who feels that way either. Those whom I want to know my first name, I've given it to; conversely, those whom want me to know theirs, have given it to me in return.

Hey if people are dumb enough to put their personal info up, there's no stopping them.

"Stupid is as stupid does."

If you don't want your name posted, then there is absolutely no need for you to even post in this thread. It's that simple! Some of you all need to stop being so concerned with everyone else and worry about yourselves! There is no harm posting a first name if that's what you want to do.

YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!

Please don't post in caps R32.

damn people are quick to give out their personally identifiable information on here...

It's no different having people first and last name all over their photos....

My first name is just Brandon.

Archived