""Millionaire Bum" Suing Over Homeless Harassment (Again)" - Gothamist

EE Broadway Local

This guy is suing Amtrak for the second time - His claim is police forcibly removed him from an Amtrak station - but apparently, he is "earning a living" from filing suits. He says not suing Mc Donald's in 1985 was "the biggest legal regret of his career". Maybe you've seen him around Penn Station.

Story here: http://mobile.gothamist.com/2010/05/31/millionaire_bum_suing_again_over_ho.php

This guy reminds me of a stank ass homeless looking guy who used to ride my bus when I worked the QM1A to 6th ave. The first time I ever saw him I thought he was just hanging in the bus stop,but lo and behold he got on the bus and his metro card had like $30 on it too. Needless to say he stunk up the whole bus,and if that's not bad enough,he started riding almost every day. All my customers knew him by sight and his stank too. He wore dirty filthy sweats and his hair was down to his shoulders. Unfortunately one day I had a wheelchair get on before he did and the guy was stuck in the back with this thing. Well,while I was getting the w/c off the bus,and apologizing for the stench he got off the bus first. When I started rolling again I saw the stench meister getting into a brand new Ford Explorer so I guess he was running a similar scam too.

The Post reports he became homeless in 1980 (at 31) because of a "dispute with relatives" and Mr. Kreimer says he's unemployable because of neuropathy. There also is a pic of him in The Post wearing clean clothes.

The Amtrak station he allegedly was forcibly removed from by police that is leading to his second lawsuit against Amtrak is Philadelphia. Apparently he has a similiar lawsuit against NJ Transit.

The Post reports he became homeless in 1980 (at 31) because of a "dispute with relatives" and Mr. Kreimer says he's unemployable because of neuropathy. There also is a pic of him in The Post wearing clean clothes.

The Amtrak station he allegedly was forcibly removed from by police that is leading to his second lawsuit against Amtrak is Philadelphia. Apparently he has a similiar lawsuit against NJ Transit.

Neuropathy? He must have come up with that one so he can collect Social Security Disability benefits which I am sure he had a lawyer(Binder and Binder?) so he can get approved.

• 1 month later...
Society would be better off if this guy 'disappeared'*.

*mafia style - with cement shoes, etc.

I already mixed the cement, someone go to Penn and lure him to Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania. It's in the mountains, no one will find him. B)

Archived