Which wholesale club do you like to shop at either BJ's,Costco, or Sam's Club

mass production

I joined costco, wich I feel for me was a huge mistake as a single person, First off you have to shell out $50 just to be a member, they wont even let you in the store without membership, they don't even let you look around to see if the store fits your needs.

I went thru with it and bought absolutely nothing. everything is in bulk and they don't have alot of selections with brands or items. The only thing I did come out with was a 32 pack of poland spring. Thumbs down. $50 down the toilet.

I joined costco, wich I feel for me was a huge mistake as a single person, First off you have to shell out $50 just to be a member, they wont even let you in the store without membership, they don't even let you look around to see if the store fits your needs.

I went thru with it and bought absolutely nothing. everything is in bulk and they don't have alot of selections with brands or items. The only thing I did come out with was a 32 pack of poland spring. Thumbs down. $50 down the toilet.

I'm a single person myself too,and I joined BJ's about 7 years ago, and I like what it has to offer. Yes you do need to be a member to get into the store, and I got both my mom, and brother to join with me. They like it, because it fits there needs, and when it's bulks it last longer!!! We love it!!! My brother wants to get a membership too at Costco, because there's one opening up on Queens Blvd in Rego Park, but I told him I rather stick with BJ's.

I'm a single person myself too,and I joined BJ's about 7 years ago, and I like what it has to offer. Yes you do need to be a member to get into the store, and I got both my mom, and brother to join with me. They like it, because it fits there needs, and when it's bulks it last longer!!! We love it!!! My brother wants to get a membership too at Costco, because there's one opening up on Queens Blvd in Rego Park, but I told him I rather stick with BJ's.

I can't buy bulk because things will go bad, so I've been hitting western beef in queens, that plac I love. The new costco they built around me has a very cold look and feel to it, huge white walls and everythings on pallets. Didn't make me feel warm and welcome. Like I wrote before the only thing that was good for me was the 32 pack of water from poland spring. If and when I have a family then thats another story, but I think BJ's will be my guy.

I can't buy bulk because things will go bad, so I've been hitting western beef in queens, that plac I love. The new costco they built around me has a very cold look and feel to it, huge white walls and everythings on pallets. Didn't make me feel warm and welcome. Like I wrote before the only thing that was good for me was the 32 pack of water from poland spring. If and when I have a family then thats another story, but I think BJ's will be my guy.

It's all good!!! If you ever join BJ's you'll love it, and keep coming back for more:tup:. Like I said before that there is more BJ's all over NY then Costco, and Sam's club put together.

It's all good!!! If you ever join BJ's you'll love it, and keep coming back for more:tup:. Like I said before that there is more BJ's all over NY then Costco, and Sam's club put together.

10-4 I'll hit the BJ's at the Palisades mall in west nyack or the Target there. I love Target.

I am single too. Wholesale clubs are great for families. However since i use cupons reguarly i just don't find the need to buy at any of those wholesale clubs.

I am single too. Wholesale clubs are great for families. However since i use cupons reguarly i just don't find the need to buy at any of those wholesale clubs.

I go to the supermarket reguarly when there's a lot of stuff on sale. If your going to have get togethers like a party or BBQ your best bet is buying some of the stuff from a wholesale depending how much guest your going to have. Since your single like me you can go to a wholesale with someone that you know already a member, and split the cost since everything are in bulks. Just last week I went to BJ's with my girlfriend, and her mom that we bought some stuff and split it such as toilet papers, oatmel, bread, etc. We spent close to about $230.00, and it's still lasting.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived