Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS) NC

DNJ

While pasting the city of Charlotte, North Carolina, I saw few buses like novabus, gilligs, baby novabus or new flyers but any one have a picture of Charlotte Area Transit System??? I look up in TTMG.org & it doesn't have it.

David

While pasting the city of Charlotte, North Carolina, I saw few buses like novabus, gilligs, baby novabus or new flyers but any one have a picture of Charlotte Area Transit System??? I look up in TTMG.org & it doesn't have it.

David

charlotte_cats940.jpg

catsbus2.jpg

CATS%20Bus.jpg

BusALLParked_lg.jpg

There you go!

charlotte_cats940.jpg

catsbus2.jpg

CATS%20Bus.jpg

BusALLParked_lg.jpg

There you go!

Yes i saw few #5xx Gillig HF Express bus run on I-77 and Novabus LF #8xx on other side of I-77 also saw baby gillig LF or baby Novabus LF broke down on street side. I check out google web site CATS have 547 buses in charlotte, NC

David

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Does someone have a rear photo of the LFS? I would like to make a paperbus of a CATS LFS. Thanks. wink.png

I know you posted this forever ago, but here's a rear pic of a CATS Novabus. http://www.awesysnet.ca/cptdb/uploads/video%20067.jpg

Id like to see it if you do make it. I made a model of a CATS NOVA LFS too.

Archived