Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

BNSF Freight is welcomed to my layout!

For a little while, I'm falling off the 13-Year Subway Only Band Wagon, and purchasing some freight stuff. Recently I purchased 2 Brand new BNSF (Burlington Northern Santa Fe) SD40-2 Locomotives (1 Power, 1 Trailer), a 6-Car Set of BNSF Corrugated Auto Racks, Some Boxcars, and a tanker. Being out in Arizona for school, some 3 1/2 years now, BNSF now holds a spot as a favorite freight line and I consider myself a fan of the line too. To show my interest for the Railroad that runs in 28 states west of Chicago, I built a brand new add-on section to the layout specifically for Freight, and Commuter Rail Passenger Cars.. Enjoy the shots... Video to come soon.:tup::cool:

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0046-1.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0086-1.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0107-1.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

SEPTA AEM-7 W/ 4 Amfleet Cars

DSC_0113.jpg

New Subway/Railroad Yard

DSC_0117.jpg

Original 6-Car Set of the R-17 <5>, R142A (6) , R1 (A), R32 (D)

DSC_0119.jpg

Power in the yard

DSC_0122.jpg

DSC_0133.jpg

DSC_0139.jpg

Zach

I appreciate the use of all that space you have! i wish I had that amount of room. Great engines there Zach! SD-40s are awesome engines no matter what the paint scheme! Enjoy. Also very nice Septa set and welcome to the original <5> club too. We share a great amount of the same subway collection. Enjoy them as much as I do.

Archived