Command Bus Co. Aint Dead...

Fresh Pond

After taking the B13 in the wrong direction (it wasn't my fault lol) I got off the bus and came across this...I'm not gonna say exactly where it is but I'll give you a hint: its by Spring Creek Depot, enjoy & happy hunting...

IMG00133.jpg

IMG00134.jpg

IMG00135.jpg

IMG00136.jpg

IMG00137.jpg

IMG00138.jpg

IMG00139.jpg

IMG00140.jpg

IMG00141.jpg

IMG00142.jpg

IMG00143.jpg

IMG00144.jpg

IMG00145.jpg

IMG00146.jpg

IMG00147.jpg

That bus is deader than dead, and has been there along with a few New Looks that were pulled out for scrap after sitting dead for a few years; it probably ran until it failed inspection.

That bus has not run since at least 2001, and was a 1983 non-wheelchair RTS. (Command bought that bus and at least four others.) That area of the Varsity lot is where scrapped buses sit; there is also a dead 1700 series school bus or two that dates back to about 1992 near there.)

That bus is deader than dead, and has been there along with a few New Looks that were pulled out for scrap after sitting dead for a few years; it probably ran until it failed inspection.

That bus has not run since at least 2001, and was a 1983 non-wheelchair RTS. (Command bought that bus and at least four others.) That area of the Varsity lot is where scrapped buses sit; there is also a dead 1700 series school bus or two that dates back to about 1992 near there.)

I thought all RTSs introduced the ADA access?

Nice pixs man~

Thanks...if you wanna go look for yourself, its on the corner of Fountain & Cozine Aves

@aemoria81: there was about 2 or 3 school buses in front of it

@MTARegionalBus: that's gonna cost a whole lot of money to restore that

@MegaBus: Damn straight lol

@MTARegionalBus: that's gonna cost a whole lot of money to restore that

I know,one can only dream right ?:)

I thought all RTSs introduced the ADA access?

Nice pixs man~

Some were order with or without wheelchair lifts at the Time.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

If someone buys that bus it would need a new cng tank certification and to fix that side of the bus with welding and aluminum and cover the side of the engine. Then it would run like normal.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

If someone buys that bus it would need a new cng tank certification and to fix that side of the bus with welding and aluminum and cover the side of the engine. Then it would run like normal.

I don't think that's a CNG, TMC started making the CNGs around 1990 when they brought out the experimental model with the crude tank covering...

I don't think that's a CNG, TMC started making the CNGs around 1990 when they brought out the experimental model with the crude tank covering...

It isn't crap, i i was hoping it would be.

That's a diesel...and I would but it but I'm broke, have limited mechanic skills, and no license lol

I know,one can only dream right ?;)

I know how you feel lol

Nice stuff , you right command does have a little left lol .

Somewhere behind the peeling paint, flat tires, dead engine, and hole in the side, you'll find it :P

I wonder how much longer it will survive.

It survived this long, I don't see what's stopping it now

Archived