ALP-46A 4629 in service today!!!!

Does anybody have the Schedule for the "ALP" 46A?

602 (4:30AM Dover-HOB), 303 (6:03AM HOB-Summit), 306 (7:40AM Summit-HOB), 261 (4:42PM HOB-Montclair State), 254 (5:53PM Montclair State-HOB), and 665 (7:42 HOB-Dover).

Just match the train numbers to the schedules. Schedule runs Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.

Why is it going to Hoboken?

they are keeping it close to the MMC during the mid day in case it experiences problems...

on a side note, my vid is popular enough that i got this email W00T.

Dear FanRailer,

Your video New Jersey Transit EXCLUSIVE: ALP-46A 4629 First Day In Service on Train 665 at Convent Station might be eligible for the YouTube Partnership Program, which allows you to make money from playbacks of your video.

Making money from your video is easy. Here's how it works: First sign into your YouTube account. Then, review and complete the steps outlined here:http://www.youtube.com/ivp?v=hY6yxmOlzH0.

If your video is approved, we'll start placing ads next to the video and pay you a share of the revenue as long as you meet the program requirements.

We look forward to adding your video to the YouTube Partnership Program.

Thanks and good luck!

The YouTube Team

602 (4:30AM Dover-HOB), 303 (6:03AM HOB-Summit), 306 (7:40AM Summit-HOB), 261 (4:42PM HOB-Montclair State), 254 (5:53PM Montclair State-HOB), and 665 (7:42 HOB-Dover).

Just match the train numbers to the schedules. Schedule runs Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.

just a note, they changed the schedule...

i went out to catch it and i caught the typical arrow set:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DZizq-0VO0

they are keeping it close to the MMC during the mid day in case it experiences problems...

No, it's because they don't want it to run it on Amtrak territory, as that would not only be a liability issue, it would also be a big problem if it were to break down in the North River tunnels.

• 2 weeks later...

Wirelessly posted via (BlackBerry8330m/4.5.0.186 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

Hmm, saw someone at Denville station today, was that you?

My videos will be up soon enough. Probably on a different thread though.

Nah I was in South Orange. My video should be up shortly.

yeah, guy with the tripod... he gave me a look... is he here on the forums? if not, do you have his youtube user name?

I refuse to give his username thats how mad am at him. To put it even further he will meet an Express if hes fanning on the same platform :mad: Search "ALP 46A" If you want the details PM me...

No, it's because they don't want it to run it on Amtrak territory, as that would not only be a liability issue, it would also be a big problem if it were to break down in the North River tunnels.

That what he ment in so many words. And yes, they are trying to keep it near MMC. Amtrak cleared them for NEC operation but your right about the North Tunnels problem. I highly doubt they would fail tho because Bombardier is top notch trains.

Boooooo, RR.net is a terrible site , one can not trust the bulk of posters on there. I call them the Doomers...:mad:

As much as I don't support the site, some of the guys on there do post legit information.

The poster that FanRailer quoted above is the only reason I've gotten 4629 twice..

As much as I don't support the site, some of the guys on there do post legit information.

The poster that FanRailer quoted above is the only reason I've gotten 4629 twice..

True , but most Bash and make a joke out of things....:mad:

Archived