Is there a possible R-142 (7) Test Train this summer?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, not really, because I never have gone south since the Oil Spill as well as the Oil Spill is contaminating birds and other wildlife down there, as for the cap I hope it works. And I am still thinking logically, you are probably toxicated by too much illegal herbs, so get you life straight and stop cursing like someone who has toruettes syndrome!

I'll curse you're ass out until you go crying to your mommy and daddy like the little f@ggot ass bitch that you are!

YOU ARE A BITCH!!! Please comprehend that already. And add for the oil spill let's use your fat ass to clog it up...we'd be killing two birds with one stone...stop the spill and get rid of you, AT LONG LAST!

All this steam only makes me laugh.. keep talking, I need a little laugh tonight. :P

Lol, we've officially replaced the Saalam/Mabstoa feud on the other board X-D

I got you. Read the last post. You'll be laughing. MegaBus must be used to it. I'm sure he's the resident class clown, although not for the reasons he thinks.

He's the best joke on the forums. And the best part is...it never gets old. Hey maybe that's why Harry keeps him around.

I bet you every single R40 Slant left on property that Harry LOLs at his stupidity...he's here for comedic relief! LOLOLOLOLOL

Well, whatever you say, you are a pure liar, and all you know is create problems for other users online, and that is what you said on Facebook and other sites so deal with it you useless piece of crap!

And you are a person who has serious tourettes syndrome, please deal with it already and my fat butt won't clog it up, infact you are the only one that could fit in the pipe perfectly because I am oversized to that pipe. But seriously, BP and the US Gov should stop the oil spill as soon as possible and seriously, you are purely cyber-bullying, and I can label you that.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

You're funny!!!

I'll cyber bully you all I want, BITCH. Go eat a dick, BITCH! Also, I forgot to say one more thing...oh that's right: BIATCH!!!!

Replies in Red...

Hahaha...he's melting down.

Well, I am still under-18 so I cannot have a back account and a full time job, I also love preserveing rapid transit equiptment, but I need a land and money. *Invalid Comparison*...

First...I've had a BANK account since I was 7 years old. I don't know what a back account is, so that might explain why you don't have one. I also don't own any property. Yet somehow I am able to preserve rapid transit equipment. I also know of a few individuals under age 18 who are involved in preservation. I also know of a few individuals OVER age 18 who WERE involved in preservation when they were under 18 years of age. That makes YOU wrong yet again.

Also, how can you "love preserving rapid transit equipment?" You've never done it. You can't love something until you've experienced it. Say, kind of like how you could never describe any female you know as "someone that you love"

Who started the topic? ME! Who is on topic? ME! And the R-110 was brought up by another and I was only using some grammer and we are rather talking about the grammer, not the R-110, dumber-idiot, So Me 1 You -1!

Starting a topic is worth NOTHING, especially when it's a dumb ass topic to begin with. By the way, way to copy my use of the "scoreboard." Even in losing an argument, you can't be original. Your grammar sucks, your logic sucks, your argument sucks, everyone here except the foamiest of foamers is sick of hearing about the R-110 TEST TRAINS yet you keep it on going with your idiocy. Your behavior speaks for itself, and it speaks badly. Speaking of speaking badly, your GRAMMAR (I swore there was a damn "a" in there somewhere!) is horrendous and worthy of mention. Hey maybe you'd be rich if you put a penny in a BANK account every time you said something stupid.

Well, who is an employee idiot, you? NO! me? NO! So I need someone from the (MTA) to answer it and they could give an answer, but in the meantime, they are doing their job!

Of course they are doing their job. And their job is not to give you an answer until it is CONFIRMED. No answer IS an answer. Secondly, I KNOW many employees and for now it is just a "rumor." Others here know or are employees. Their silence speaks volumes. But that concept won't make sense to your addled little brain, so I'm going to go ahead and guess that you'll just keep posting nonsense.

Proof? And I think your life is full of bossing around and well what you describe doesn't sound like who you are so you lie, and you are a pure liar! And I am not gonna get banned because I am on topic and in my hobby. And if I do leave, you'll still post non-sensical posts and joke around off-topicly. Your member-ship is fragile according to my forum admin experience!

Ah yes, you've run out of facts and contortions of fact, so now you're just going to bend reality to suit the messed up self important worldview you have. This long tirade that DickBag, I mean MegaBus, has put together is the equivalent of "Waaahhh! No it's not!" And you'll get banned if Harry wants to ban you. That's not my call, and I don't pretend it is. I don't make threats I can't back up, and I sure as hell don't make up threats over the computer.

And after you leave I'll go back to discussing intelligent things with intelligent members of this forum. I'll joke around because humor makes life better. Fact is, even making fun of your sorry self has united several members of this forum. And lastly, I really don't give a shit about your "forum admin experience." Go put it on a resume and see if it helps you land that elusive "FULL TIME JOB" you're whining about not having earlier in your post. I'm betting it won't.

All you guys are idiots. I don't care whether or not it's SubwayGuy, MegaBus, LRG, AWWang, or anyone else. True idiots.

Can someone lock the thread?

The only idiot in this thread is AWWang, so leave my name and SG's name out of your post next time, thank you.

Guess you haven't been here long enough to know how much of a detriment AWWang is.

All you guys are idiots. I don't care whether or not it's SubwayGuy, MegaBus, LRG, AWWang, or anyone else. True idiots.

Can someone lock the thread?

Locking the thread would be the best thing for it.

On another note, don't take yourself so seriously. Trust me, it's not a good thing. It leads to high blood pressure and premature death. There's NOTHING in this thread worth reading (including my posts - that is, unless you want a good laugh at MegaWang's expense) and I am the FIRST to admit it. However some things just need to be said. Read MegaWang's posts seriously and tell me they contribute positively to anything. Hell go read his posting history on his private profile and tell me same. I bet you can't. Just calling a spade a spade, sir.

Premium school? Is that where they learn to make these?

premium_saltine_crackers_1.jpg

HAHAHAHA. Damn. I wish I went to premium school. Maybe if I did I wouldn't be such a jerk on the forums. They would have taught me how to deal with morons kindly. By giving them saltines.

NOT.

I know, until they are scrapped I'll say they are dead, but I am calling it still in hibernation mode so deal with it, I can say whatever I want as long as it doesn't violate this forum's rule darn it!

I did not say nothing about you saying anything about hibernation

edit: legendary thread. saved. :P

Apparently, getting hardons for trains and buses, as he said in another thread.

What the heck?!? You are outta you mind dontcha think?

I never lie or post without cause. You said it yourself:

Well, this is the jokes thread, get over that old crappy stuff and it is a whole new day today, so keep the thread clean, nice n tidy as a brand new Nova LFSA from the Plattsburgh Plant or a new R-160 directly from Yonkers, mmm smell of new vehicles and trains stimulates me, a R-160 and Nova LFSA, even better, oooh squirrel, :P XD!

And the one who is "losing it" in this thread is the one posting in huge font and making duplicate posts (gaspspspsps!!! ANOTHER forum rules violation by MegaBus!). The standard size is working perfectly fine for me and (apparently) everyone else.

Archived