Is there a possible R-142 (7) Test Train this summer?

Exactly, and I am just saying that the R-110A is hibernating forever!!!

But I wasn't talking about hibernation.

OT: Even though this thread is legendary, I gotta go in 10 min......fantrip tomorrow

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it but I don't give crap about on dictionary, I call it in Hibernation, so it is in Hibernation, it is not dead which means scrapped yet. So get a life and stop bossing people around this forum when you are not a moderator!

[/Quote]

You know it? But you dont know the real definition?

Did you actually fail badly on the regents, SAT or ACT exams?

Yes I have a life, you want my life?.

Bossing people and being a moderator? You keep saying that, you might as well convenience the mods to give you the job and all hell brake loose.

Well, if you can't answer it then shut up, don't judge that the Employees can't answer it, you don't even work for the and I know I have to wait so deal with it![/Quote]

I already answer you twice yet you dont read and dont comprehend carefully. You should seriously fix your issues up since you posted at that forum section with the MTA employees, that didnt work out --- remember that?

Well, stupid excitement? Nope, it is railfan entusiast excitement, if you can't take such thing then please leave this hobby and enjoy the hobby of correcting people to your lame way and obviously it is bound to happen, so shut up and live you life privately[/Quote]

Ok, what you post is obvious dont make sense like all your post. You seriously need lots of help.

4 what? I am trying to stay on topic but people like you are creating stuff that obviously would intimidate others, :mad:.

Anyways, maybe for the clearance issues.

You trying, yet failed at it.

Clearance issues.... you must be hearing that rumor to much?

No he has no point, he just love to boss people around and make people follow his way, I don't give crap about that so deal with it or leave this hobby, :mad:, this Hobby is serious business! [/Quote]

I have no point? Really? You obviously can not read since you replied to my points. If you dont give a crap, why must continued to respond? You take this hobby way too serious.

I know, until they are scrapped I'll say they are dead, but I am calling it still in hibernation mode so deal with it, I can say whatever I want as long as it doesn't violate this forum's rule darn it!

You have no clue what you saying. Stop being a dick, owned up that you are wrong.

Well, I know, but getting hardons? What the heck is hardons?

Remember the space bar, :P!

And well, that is the only way to make sure the thread ends... And I could post 5, 10, 20, 50, posts with that to make sure this war ends!!!

I am not going to even DIGNIFY the first part of your post with a response. All I will say is if you look it up, you will learn that the word is not missing a space bar. You will also learn that it helps describe perfectly what you described in your post indicating your apparent feelings for inanimate objects.

And posting things in size 20 font with big pictures will only increase the ever mounting evidence in favor of Harry banning you.

Well, this is the jokes thread, get over that old crappy stuff and it is a whole new day today, so keep the thread clean, nice n tidy as a brand new Nova LFSA from the Plattsburgh Plant or a new R-160 directly from Yonkers, mmm smell of new vehicles and trains stimulates me, a R-160 and Nova LFSA, even better, oooh squirrel, :) XD!

And the one who is "losing it" in this thread is the one posting in huge font and making duplicate posts (gaspspspsps!!! ANOTHER forum rules violation by MegaBus!). The standard size is working perfectly fine for me and (apparently) everyone else.

reply to bold in quote:

:P

Archived