Question about Flatbush Orion VII NG 4598

Luis1985

thats what im saying. my friend who works for Gun Hill Depot told me when he was taking his break, he was watching Fox 5 news, and they said that the bus was involved in an accident. he saw that it was NG 4598 and asked me if the bus was out of flatbush, i said yea...so thats when he told me it was in an accident.

im trying to find it on the fox 5 website, or NY1 and i cant find nothing. unless they put it up later today.

All I hope is that no one was seriously hurt and if the bus can be repaired or if it'll need to be 'replaced'. I just hope the warranty covers this bus.

This is an insurance issue, not a warranty issue, which covers the inner workings of the bus itself. The bus will either be repaired, or written off as a loss.

you guys should see that bus it is real messed up. I walked past it in the depot this morning at 630 and i couldn't believe it. If i get a chance to pull out a bus from the back yard of the depot ill take some pics of it.

i heard that Orion VII NG Hybrid 4598 out of Flabush Depot was involved in an accident today with a truck somewhere along Nostrand Ave. is that true?

Yes---it was involved with a truck that was picking up oil from a fried chicken joint. I would think that the damage LOOKS worse than it actually is, considering how badly 3877 was damaged when it ran into a telephone pole.

I would be surprised if the bus were not repaired, however.

Yes---it was involved with a truck that was picking up oil from a fried chicken joint. I would think that the damage LOOKS worse than it actually is, considering how badly 3877 was damaged when it ran into a telephone pole.

I would be surprised if the bus were not repaired, however.

no wonder 3877 looks like it was repaired.

Archived