AT&T changes iPhone data plans.

metsfan

To some people, 2 GB is not alot of data. And besides, why does one want to worry about how much data they've used?

If that were true, they would have cut me off by now B)

You're right 2GB isn't a lot to some people but a lot of people probably won't crack 200MB, I think most people would be in the 200-500MB range so it's a scam to have them pay for something they won't use, I feel they intentionally set it at 200MB knowing most people would go over. I feel this is a terrible scam on so many levels but I'd like having a lower bill, it should be like 400-500MB imo. I also agree with you that people shouldn't have to worry about how much data they've used, they also shouldn't have to subsidize the data hogs using 10GB a month (no offense to any data hogs lol).

I want the iPhone 4. B)

they also shouldn't have to subsidize the data hogs using 10GB a month (no offense to any data hogs lol).

I want the iPhone 4. B)

Hey! I used 1GB on my phone last month B)

And I saw what it's gonna look like, the iPhone 4

'Bout damn time it received video calling

Lmao how do you manage to rack up 1GB?

Tethering

Hooking up the phone to a computer and using the phone as an internet modem. Try doing THAT on an iPhone or an Android phone :P

( Windows Mobile 6.1 is a good OS :P)

Tethering

Hooking up the phone to a computer and using the phone as an internet modem. Try doing THAT on an iPhone or an Android phone :P

( Windows Mobile 6.1 is a good OS :P)

Lmao, I think Windows Phone 7 is better than Windows Mobile 6.1. :P

It is possible to tether an iPhone & Androis phones. I like how they can use certain phones as wifi hotspots.

Lmao, I think Windows Phone 7 is better than Windows Mobile 6.1. :P

It is possible to tether an iPhone & Androis phones. I like how they can use certain phones as wifi hotspots.

Ewwww, the locked down Windows Phone 7......did you know it's not even going to have SD card support? :eek:

Microsoft, Now downgrading to iPhone standards.

iPhone has tethering now? Wow, I'm waaay outta touch with technology

And with Android: either you have to root the phone, thereby voiding yer warranty, or you have to pay for it.

Ewwww, the locked down Windows Phone 7......did you know it's not even going to have SD card support? :eek:

Microsoft, Now downgrading to iPhone standards.

iPhone has tethering now? Wow, I'm waaay outta touch with technology

And with Android: either you have to root the phone, thereby voiding yer warranty, or you have to pay for it.

Iphone's been had tethering. i been doing it for almost a year now with mine.

Archived