Air Conditioners on bus

Blinkerdoors

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, all operating passenger vehicles in NJ, PA, NY, CT etc must be below a certain temperature inside or big big fines and pink slips, very unsafe to operate any vehicle be it road rail or whatever with no working HVAC. Last year on national train day, our silverliner 3 set's power supply was acting up making the HVAC shut off, so they pulled another set from the yard and it came and got us from suburban station. Was about 85 out that day and warmer outside of the city.

- A

How hot was the bus? Technically, that's against the rules and the BO could get written up for that. When I was in training, if the bus ever got to 75 to 80 degrees, AC goes on. If the AC doesn't go on, call control center and request for another bus.

Where was your training ,I 'm only asking due to I 'm sick and tired of seeing these damn stupid retarted threads jesus christ was you born in the 70's 80's was anybody around .It's Heat and yjis will be A prob for God knows how long.

Manny bus ops will not get written up for the damn HVAC not working duh we ain't Mechanics duh do we look like mechanics ..no so plz stop the shit with waaaa waaa it's Hot in the bus ,just shut up and get his follower.

PS Bus ops will hear it if we refuse A bus but all of you wanna bezz knew that shit cuz for A second your make believe drivers ooo ooo look at me I know what STOP REQUEST means pssst you wannabz make me sick .

A Bus can only be Road Called if the temp reaches 90plus and still bus ops will finish the Route cuz we just wanna get it over with .

I've been on 2 of the Nova's on route #73 Livingston, and not one of the air conditioners were working right. The heat was much greater inside than on the outside.(NJT):)

O wait let me guess the windows were locked Right?

You had to tell us this shit as if we care ,Ask your parents if they had the same dilemma and come back with the answer cuz I already know what it is .

2020 The same shit will happen so HACE FRIO drink A cold one before you board

PS Bus ops will hear it if we refuse A bus but all of you wanna bezz knew that shit cuz for A second your make believe drivers ooo ooo look at me I know what STOP REQUEST means pssst you wannabz make me sick .

Word, the stop was requested, doesn't mean it has to stop. :)

Where was your training ,I 'm only asking due to I 'm sick and tired of seeing these damn stupid retarted threads jesus christ was you born in the 70's 80's was anybody around .It's Heat and yjis will be A prob for God knows how long.

Manny bus ops will not get written up for the damn HVAC not working duh we ain't Mechanics duh do we look like mechanics ..no so plz stop the shit with waaaa waaa it's Hot in the bus ,just shut up and get his follower.

A Bus can only be Road Called if the temp reaches 90plus and still bus ops will finish the Route cuz we just wanna get it over with .

Hey, I was just stating what I remembered when I was in training and what was going on during the summer months when they had a posting of what to do in the garage. You don't have to blow up on me like I'm dumb.

Hey, I was just stating what I remembered when I was in training and what was going on during the summer months when they had a posting of what to do in the garage. You don't have to blow up on me like I'm dumb.

I never said your dumb ,I said where did you have your training and you still haven't answered my question Hey what Bus Org do you work for plz due tell ?

Blinkrdoors jesus christ your 50 yrs old and this youngsta has to put you in your place that's sad really ,Your gonna sit there and wine about this all knowing in the 50's and 60's AC was really not working OMG you should rethink before you post A thread when it Pertains about situations above your pay grade.While I have your Attention go see what I thought about HVAC system usage

I don't see blinkerdoors whining or anything.. I just see him posting that 2 of the NOVAs he rode on the 73 didn't have working AC and thats it.. theres really no reason for calling him out like that :confused:

Btw if you've seen his past posts you'll see that hes not complaining about the operators at all... he is just naming one of the problems with the NOVA RTSs.

Archived