RTS NovalBus On M60 Bus

Daniel The Cool

Hmmm....it has been a while since I've seen a NovaRTS on the M60. Wonder what was the occasion.....

Thats exactly what I said untill like 3 days ago! But it seems that lately they've been running a couple during rush hours, and Saturdays. I don't know why they ever stopped! MAN has some good RTS's! But I guess MTA just wants to show off the Hybrids!

The M60 usually uses the oldest batch of hybrids with the green signs, but rarely would a new hybrid show up. Sometimes I see RTSs too. IIRC, I think the older hybrids are faster than the RTSs/ newer hybrids, so thats why they are primarily used on the M60. Sometimes if there is no more old hybrid, then they have to use anything available. I saw an RTS on the M60 last week.

Well I don't think KB has to worry about RTSs for now. A few Castleton Orion V have arrived. 500 series. Seen one sitting on 215st (next to train yard), and another was on the lift in the depot. Still had Castleton Depot stickers on them. Haven't seen a single RTS lately. Not even in the yard.

Archived