(L) Train Question

gregorygrice

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Comedy gold.

As for you SG, will I be seeing you over the course of the next few days? I'm going to be uptown for a few days starting tomorrow...

Might be working up in the great white north on Monday if you plan on staying around that long.

Wirelessly posted via (SAMSUNG-SGH-A877/A877UCID3 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Trash thread... Pending deletion or lock-ation by a mod...

cyber.bot.exe auto post...

lol, :D!

LOL, great contribution to this thread. Instead of posting something intelligent, you add more bull to a shit-grade thread. I mean seriously, if you did not POST and nobody did, it may as well been forgetten. Now that you decided to add that, you're in a sense reactivating this.

Wirelessly posted via (SAMSUNG-SGH-A877/A877UCID3 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Trash thread... Pending deletion or lock-ation by a mod...

cyber.bot.exe auto post...

lol, :D!

We know you like to enforce proper netiquette on this board enforcing Harry's rules and what not, such as not going off topic etc., etc., etc.

Don't you realize that your recent actions are doing exactly the opposite?

We get it already, you're a bipolar freak of nature. Your shenannigans are getting played out like your addiction of the new smell of LFSAs and R160s. Quit eating so much wonton soup, it's clouding up your brain!

Get help, and if you want me to forward you some numbers to proper medical care I'd be happy to do just that, cuz you really need it!!!

Bellvue, has too many bells in view there, it drives anyone nuts, no wonder you MTR, LRG, rr4567 and SubwayGuy are going crazy over my comments!

As for what this thread is about, it is about the R-160 CBTC, and apparently, I went the wrong way on the knowledge thing and now they corrected me, but ended up trashing the thread with tons of litters anyways, ;).

Think before you post, you have posted way too many things that YOU think are fact while everyone else knows them to be wrong. If you don't know something or your not sure if your right, then just don't post anything. Someone who knows a lot more then you will post correct information.

Now to give a real answer, R160s the have CBTC equipment do run on the (L) since there are not enough R143s. Theses R160s can and do run on other Easten Div. lines if needed.

Bellvue, has too many bells in view there, it drives anyone nuts, no wonder you MTR, LRG, rr4567 and SubwayGuy are going crazy over my comments!

Going crazy? Sure as hell not. I can speak for myself on that one.

You just can't take getting rightfully made fun of. Whatever. You win some you lose some. You just lose a lot.

As for what this thread is about, it is about the R-160 CBTC, and apparently, I went the wrong way on the knowledge thing and now they corrected me, but ended up trashing the thread with tons of litters anyways, ;).

You need to see a doctor.

Stop using crack.

You need to see a doctor.

He's just insane.

Well, now you people are obviously flaming ridiculous and false statements and hi-jacking the thread just like the ridiculously funny and evil looking Al Qaeda pieces of sh!ts who crashed planes into several sites by the NEC on 9/11 a terrible day still remembered, :P.

Now, I leave with reports later...

9/11 jokes? That's a new low even for a scum bag such as your self. Don't even try to justify your remarks about people makes comments being remotly close to what happened that day.

Archived