(L) Train Question

gregorygrice

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not a 9/11 Joke at all, WRONG THERE! Calling me a scum bag, WRONG THERE! Last sentence is an undeciperable mess, SO WRONG THERE! How WRONG could you get?

Comparing internet WORDS to a terrorist attack that took hundreds of American lives?

You have got to be f***ing kidding.

Even for you, that's a new low.

Just because you can't take being made fun of and cry yourself to sleep like a bitch about it doesn't mean that you can compare your pathetic trials and tribulations to those of innocent Americans whose LIVES WERE ENDED by a bunch of a**holes who believe in intolerant extremism.

Not a 9/11 Joke at all, WRONG THERE! Calling me a scum bag, WRONG THERE! Last sentence is an undeciperable mess, SO WRONG THERE! How WRONG could you get?

Jeez why are you sinking to such a new low? Your credibility on this board has plummeted ridiculously fast. Hijacking threads and making 9/11 jokes? My cousin was in the midst of those events ok? She got out but was traumatized as hell with everything going on.

You've just proved tha you're less of a man.

Well, now you people are obviously flaming ridiculous and false statements and hi-jacking the thread just like the ridiculously funny and evil looking Al Qaeda pieces of sh!ts who crashed planes into several sites by the NEC on 9/11 a terrible day still remembered, ;).

Now, I leave with reports later...

You're the one who is hijacking threads with incredible posts like these:

Originally Posted by MegaBus View Post

Wirelessly posted via (SAMSUNG-SGH-A877/A877UCID3 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Trash thread... Pending deletion or lock-ation by a mod...

cyber.bot.exe auto post...

lol, :P!

Originally Posted by MegaBus View Post

Well, now you people are obviously flaming ridiculous and false statements and hi-jacking the thread just like the ridiculously funny and evil looking Al Qaeda pieces of sh!ts who crashed planes into several sites by the NEC on 9/11 a terrible day still remembered, .

So please, do us all a favor and just stop it. You want people to stop harassing you yet you continue with the same behavior. Also, leave the moderation to the staff. We will decide what action is necessary to take.

Well, now you people are obviously flaming ridiculous and false statements and hi-jacking the thread just like the ridiculously funny and evil looking Al Qaeda pieces of sh!ts who crashed planes into several sites by the NEC on 9/11 a terrible day still remembered, :P.

epic_fail.jpg

You piece of un-American, unpatrotic, pathetic, scum-filled leech, GET THE LIVING HELL OUT OF HERE.

9/11 happened before my eyes. You think you want to make some shitty comment like that? HUH? You have ANY f**kING IDEA HOW MANY PEOPLE f**kING DIED? Are you f**king aware of how many families are still in grief right now? HUH? YOU f**kING LUCKY THAT YOU'RE ALIVE ON THIS DAY. I did not lose anyone that day, but since I live CLOSE ENOUGH, I still AM deeply affected by it. My father was on the SI ferry that day when the second plane hit. You're funny right? You think you're funny right? You think you can go off without any consequence talking shit like that, right?

Unlike you, I show my respects to whoever died. During high school, I made almost annual pilgrimages to Ground Zero and pay my respects, however way I can.

And let me tell you what, I had to put up with the smoke for weeks after the shit hit the fan. And you know what? I had WTC DUST on my windowsill. And guess what, I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THERE MIGHT BE REMAINS INSIDE THAT DUST. You think you're funny? Get lost and grow the f**k up. I thought I had the patience, but I'm wrong. Do us all a favour, get out.

That's it. This has gone on long enough. For months we've been dealing with AWWang's drivel, and it needs to stop. When MainStBound7 was calling people out he was banned in a heartbeat. When Emmanuel posted that noob roster up he got reprimanded albeit he returned and him and I made amends. When I take it too far I get a lecture and I'm not afraid to admit when I'm not in the clear. What in tarnation is the deal with MegaBus??? How come NOTHING has been done about him yet?! WHY HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON FOR SO LONG?!?!?!

You piece of un-American, unpatrotic, pathetic, scum-filled leech, GET THE LIVING HELL OUT OF HERE.

9/11 happened before my eyes. You think you want to make some shitty comment like that? HUH? You have ANY f**kING IDEA HOW MANY PEOPLE f**kING DIED? Are you f**king aware of how many families are still in grief right now? HUH? YOU f**kING LUCKY THAT YOU'RE ALIVE ON THIS DAY. I did not lose anyone that day, but since I live CLOSE ENOUGH, I still AM deeply affected by it. My father was on the SI ferry that day when the second plane hit. You're funny right? You think you're funny right? You think you can go off without any consequence talking shit like that, right?

Unlike you, I show my respects to whoever died. During high school, I made almost annual pilgrimages to Ground Zero and pay my respects, however way I can.

And let me tell you what, I had to put up with the smoke for weeks after the shit hit the fan. And you know what? I had WTC DUST on my windowsill. And guess what, I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THERE MIGHT BE REMAINS INSIDE THAT DUST. You think you're funny? Get lost and grow the f**k up. I thought I had the patience, but I'm wrong. Do us all a favour, get out.

He's just retarded. Why would he even joke about 9/11. And then he says that the terrorists were "ridiculously funny". What kind of douchebag is he. For all this idiot knows people on here may know someone who DIED in that attack. And besides, who the hell wants to be reminded of that day anyway?

That's it. This has gone on long enough. For months we've been dealing with AWWang's drivel, and it needs to stop. When MainStBound7 was calling people out he was banned in a heartbeat. When Emmanuel posted that noob roster up he got reprimanded albeit he returned and him and I made amends. When I take it too far I get a lecture and I'm not afraid to admit when I'm not in the clear. What in tarnation is the deal with MegaBus??? How come NOTHING has been done about him yet?! WHY HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON FOR SO LONG?!?!?!
I've been asking the same question and still no answers.

Ignore ignore ignore ignore Button...

Had AWWang made a joke about some other topic, I could have cared less and ignored him. But his comment on one of the worst disasters to ever befall our country aroused every nerve in me. Plain stupidity I can tolerate. Ignorance I accept. But this is beyond any form of stupidity or ignorance that I've witnessed.

Well, yeah because you are mass hi-jacking threads with cursing and bsing that is uncalled for and no kidding, you are just a stubborn retard that couldn't change his mind!

Stubborn, perhaps.

Retard, definitely not.

Mass hi-jacking, hardly.

Can't change my mind? Sometimes I can but you have to convince me and you've done a piss poor job of that...

And I don't do that,

Yes you do

I am not going to get into that but you should stop attacking people

I am not attacking "people." People implies plural. I am attacking YOU AND ONLY YOU, and deservedly so. In the English language, this is referred to as the singular. Deal with it however you have to, but quit crying about it because it's not going to stop because you start whining like a bitch.

and use words that resemble internet-bullyinging,

Words can't resemble an abstract concept such as "internet bullyinging" (another English language note: only ONE "-ing" ending is necessary when creating a gerund)

and mass internet-bullying is kinda like internet-terrorism

No, it's not. There is a HUGE difference between me calling you a loser and an idiot (which I'm totally right about) and some a**hole going onto a terrorist group's website to organize an attack on innocent people

so shut the hell up and learn you lesson to use PM,

A dramatic but ultimately pathetic attempt to get me (or anyone) to PM you. It's not going to happen. Deal.

if not then you are a dumb piece of crap!

Hahaha, you calling me a piece of crap actually makes me feel BETTER. There is literally nothing you could say that could offend me. Clearly I'm hitting a nerve with you because you have your panties all in a bunch about getting called out for what you are. Oh and mouthing back to a "Senior Moderator" (Y2Julio) is probably not a good idea. Just FYI. Jeez based on your braggadoccio in other threads, I would have thought you'd have at least learned THAT in your "extensive forum moderation experience"............

Well, yeah because you are mass hi-jacking threads with cursing and bsing that is uncalled for and no kidding, you are just a stubborn retard that couldn't change his mind!

And I don't do that, I am not going to get into that but you should stop attacking people and use words that resemble internet-bullyinging, and mass internet-bullying is kinda like internet-terrorism so shut the hell up and learn you lesson to use PM, if not then you are a dumb piece of crap!

There is no new low, I am perfectly sane, go on railfan trips, busfan trips and such. And I don't care about my creadibility, as long as I could function in this forum and talk strictly transit, it would be just fine so stop Hi-Jacking thread with attacks on another user just because he posted something dumb about the R-62 getting CBTC, I admit I was wrong on that so get over that, stop getting stuck in the last decade, move forward!

WRONG!!!

What the heck? Do you know when to stop, and I respect the families of 9-11 and I respect the loss, the only thing I don't respect is the dumb-son-of-bi@^&$s that hi-jack the planes and crashed the planes into the Twin Towers, Pentagon and Pennsylvania.

I was not making a joke at all, so get you mind staight, stop thinking random stuff and get your work done in your school, I don't know why you are even in your school with such posting manners, you don't look like someone who would go there. Live your life to the fullest sir thanks!

Do you know how deeply I have been affected by the 9-11 tragedy, it has been saddening and heartbreaking, but there is something similar here, when people stop posting stuff about transit and start bsing all over other users comments like a no-life hillbilly, the transit community is getter shattered over such thing, that is why I compared them.

There are 9/11 dust surely on my roof, and I was thinking about weather or not someone's reamins maybe in there too, I have the patience to deal with your bs but still, I am not being funny at all, I am being serious as hell and I sure am. I am just not cursing like people who don't know how to talk and use words and are so powerless they are basically life-less, so anyone who aregues or bs on my post should GET A LIFE!!!

Save those three words to yourself. You're a lost cause now. Do yourself a favour and save some face. Or should I or someone else here teach you how to do so? How about this: go take a break, however long it could be. It's the summer, go outside, play ball with friends, hook up with a girl. Don't spend every hour of your life here. Look man, when I'm not here, I'm usually flirting with a girl or playing soccer, badminton, tennis, handball and what not. Come on man, don't waste your time here. Yeah, take a break, wind down. It's good for all of us. And you know what? Flirting, playing sports, picking up a good book to read, learning how to cook a good meal, chilling with a group of friends... that's called living. Sorry man, but I already got a life and I'm living one. I think it is time for you to do so as well.

I know you did NOT just call someone else a stubborn retard.

irony.jpg

And I don't do that, I am not going to get into that but you should stop attacking people and use words that resemble internet-bullyinging, and mass internet-bullying is kinda like internet-terrorism so shut the hell up and learn you lesson to use PM, if not then you are a dumb piece of crap!

Ha. Calling someone else a dumb piece of crap. What you've done is essentially dumbed down this thread into a state of oblivion. Now if you DIDN'T post in this thread, the question of the topic would have been answered and this thread left to die.

There is no new low, I am perfectly sane, go on railfan trips, busfan trips and such. And I don't care about my creadibility, as long as I could function in this forum and talk strictly transit, it would be just fine so stop Hi-Jacking thread with attacks on another user just because he posted something dumb about the R-62 getting CBTC, I admit I was wrong on that so get over that, stop getting stuck in the last decade, move forward!

It would be ok if you didn't start typing drivel like this

WRONG!!!

No comment

What the heck? Do you know when to stop, and I respect the families of 9-11 and I respect the loss, the only thing I don't respect is the dumb-son-of-bi@^&$s that hi-jack the planes and crashed the planes into the Twin Towers, Pentagon and Pennsylvania.

I was not making a joke at all, so get you mind staight, stop thinking random stuff and get your work done in your school, I don't know why you are even in your school with such posting manners, you don't look like someone who would go there. Live your life to the fullest sir thanks!

But you said that the terrorists were "ridiculously funny" Would it be funny if YOU were at the Twin Towers that day? No, more than likely, you'd be dead.

Do you know how deeply I have been affected by the 9-11 tragedy, it has been saddening and heartbreaking, but there is something similar here, when people stop posting stuff about transit and start bsing all over other users comments like a no-life hillbilly, the transit community is getter shattered over such thing, that is why I compared them.

You can't compare the fact that you can't take a good talking to to a tragedy that killed OVER 2,000 people!

There are 9/11 dust surely on my roof, and I was thinking about weather or not someone's reamins maybe in there too, I have the patience to deal with your bs but still, I am not being funny at all, I am being serious as hell and I sure am. I am just not cursing like people who don't know how to talk and use words and are so powerless they are basically life-less, so anyone who aregues or bs on my post should GET A LIFE!!!

Is this english?

Lock the thread, but I am not hi-jacking anything, simple and easy does it, I don't get whats so hard with this forum?!?

If you didn't hijack this thread, it would have been done SIX PAGES back.

GET A LIFE!!!

Get a life??? Wow you really shouldn't be talking as you are hijacking threads. Speaking of which that makes you a big hypocrite as you are violating the rules by SCREAMING unnecessarily posting in oversized fonts and such.

You really have lost a lot of credibility and I suggest you just leave this board and go to Kings County Hospital's G building STAT.

Had AWWang made a joke about some other topic, I could have cared less and ignored him. But his comment on one of the worst disasters to ever befall our country aroused every nerve in me. Plain stupidity I can tolerate. Ignorance I accept. But this is beyond any form of stupidity or ignorance that I've witnessed.

Stupidity and Ignorance is even easier to ignore....

If one so chooses of coruse....

Keep on rolling, I need some laughter before my last final of high school!

Apparently you haven't checked out the flamefests on the other board. You'll really laugh your socks off there!

Archived