Where can I get bus schedules?

NX Express

Is there a place where bus schedules are displayed for taking (i.e. without having to ask somebody for them)? I'm trying to get the schedules of the routes that are disappearing, and asking a person for ~40 schedules would look a bit unusual.

Well, there's the Elingtonville Transit Center (if I spelled that correctly) in Staten Island where timetables are displayed for you to take. Otherwise, some buses may have timetables for you to take based out of the depot.

Well, there's the Elingtonville Transit Center (if I spelled that correctly) in Staten Island where timetables are displayed for you to take. Otherwise, some buses may have timetables for you to take based out of the depot.

:mad:If only I had the time to go there... I would.

Are all the schedules there, or just the SI ones?

I still can't believe one building can have 299 schedules, but I will try. Between 3 Stone and the Jay St HQ I should be able to get all of them.

Either of those places have weekend hours???

It's the Eltingville Transit Center. They only have the timetables for buses serving that specific stop only.

I still can't believe one building can have 299 schedules, but I will try. Between 3 Stone and the Jay St HQ I should be able to get all of them.

Either of those places have weekend hours???

They had all the Express routes, and I'm pretty sure all of Brooklyn and Manhattan. I haven't been there in like 3 years though.

It's the Eltingville Transit Center. They only have the timetables for buses serving that specific stop only.

It does have some schedules for express routes that do not stop there like the X10 and X11. And Again it has bus maps of all the boroughs.

I just realized the MTA has more than one big office in Brooklyn. Which are you referring to?

If you count every route affected by service cuts, there are really around 110 schedules involved.

I just realized the MTA has more than one big office in Brooklyn. Which are you referring to?

If you count every route affected by service cuts, there are really around 110 schedules involved.

If I count every route affected, it's probably all but a few of them. Frequencies are being reduced everywhere.

2 Broadway. It's on Stone Street, I think. Two doors from Chipotle. It has maps and schedules. That's were folks go if they have questions with their Metrocards. I used to go there when I had some time on my hands. Take the (R) or (W) to Whitehall and go to the north motor exit. It should point towards Stone Street. One of the exits put you 25 feet from the building. There should be an MTA sign above the door.

2 Broadway. It's on Stone Street, I think. Two doors from Chipotle. It has maps and schedules. That's were folks go if they have questions with their Metrocards. I used to go there when I had some time on my hands. Take the (R) or (W) to Whitehall and go to the north motor exit. It should point towards Stone Street. One of the exits put you 25 feet from the building. There should be an MTA sign above the door.

If it has them all, then thank you very much!!!

If you say ALL, I can't guarantee that. TBH, I think the best bet is, go up to them or call them and ask them to mail you a bunch of schedules. After all, ordinary transitfans mean no harm.

Okay, thanks! I'll go to 3 Stone and see what they have.

But whatever you do, don't be suspicious or act like a foamer taking like 100 timetables there.

That's why I divided the list of timetables by severity (discontinuations first, overnights last) so that I can get in rounds and go to the nearby plaza to tabulate.

Is the lobby only open during the MetroCard office's business hours?

Okay, thanks! I'll go to 3 Stone and see what they have.

That's why I divided the list of timetables by severity (discontinuations first, overnights last) so that I can get in rounds and go to the nearby plaza to tabulate.

Is the lobby only open during the MetroCard office's business hours?

Whatever you do, do in moderation.

It closes around 5 or 5:30. So don't cut it too close. I made the mistake couple of times.

If you say ALL, I can't guarantee that. TBH, I think the best bet is, go up to them or call them and ask them to mail you a bunch of schedules. After all, ordinary transitfans mean no harm.

Well, last time, I called them. This lady named Mrs. Johnson picked up... I asked for timetables. One year later, I still didn't get them. Maybe I should call her again and tell her that they're a year late :P

Archived