12-9 on the 4

chrisliz09

It's nothing but footage on those countdown clocks.

the vid that i was did was on the countdown clocks but i was told that the man was hit at the same time i wasnt able too get a clear vid of the end of it because the police and mta personal told me not too so one of my vids show it from a distance

the vid that i was did was on the countdown clocks but i was told that the man was hit at the same time i wasnt able too get a clear vid of the end of it because the police and mta personal told me not too so one of my vids show it from a distance

why dont you make it easy on us and post the link???

This guy is a douche bag... Hes just trying to trick everyone to click on his videos so he gets page views. There was no 12-9

Really? If that's the case, this thread is bullshit. Let's get some train personnel to confirm whether there was a GO or not. His credibility will be in jeopardy.

This guy is a douche bag... Hes just trying to trick everyone to click on his videos so he gets page views. There was no 12-9

Better to earn than to deceive...this is rather retarded and I agree with you.

I thought so

Waste of time :mad:

Maybe my email can confirm it. And the video with a 4:36 runtime possibly implies a 12/9 based on the reactions I saw from the passengers. I could be wrong, so...

burnsideavepoliceinves.png

Sure maybe the email implies a 12-9 but all I see in those videos are some foamer making short videos of signage installation. Unless I see a mangled body or some Emergency services jacking up a train I consider it just a lame attempt at page views by saying he filmed a 12/9, if he had balls he would have filmed what was going on. No one can tell anyone you cant film it..

Maybe my email can confirm it. And the video with a 4:36 runtime possibly implies a 12/9 based on the reactions I saw from the passengers. I could be wrong, so...

burnsideavepoliceinves.png

What reactions? People were just sitting around waiting for the train, theres no police activity.. NOTHING.. ITS BS...

This guy narrating and droning on about new signs reminds me of the geek at my old station who saw them remove the old turnstiles and install the ones we see at all stations today, drueling, gasping for air and yelliing WOW SO COOL NEW TURNSTYLES!!! yeah..

well, just look on the bright side. a man is still alive and a MTA employee is not suffering from shock because of it

Yes, that is true, but waste server space with bullshit like this is just lame and gay. I'd personally like to see the server space reclaimed...hint hint, just delete the topic and save the flaming...for something that's more flame worthy...

well, just look on the bright side. a man is still alive and a MTA employee is not suffering from shock because of it

The T/O is Still Double-O-Sixed though...

Out of service...

Due to someone being someplace they DONT belong....

Unless there was a medical condition for it....

Archived