Gross! MTA Long Island Buses with no HVAC and locked windows!

BJC

I am suspecting JohnQPine is the original poster of that video. He has a huge rant about the HVAC on this particular bus.

;)

How does someone post a video of a HVAC not working, who knows the A/C could have been working fine?

:tup:

Not to mention did anybody catch when this fat pig mention the illegals being used to this :tdown:

I didn't like that comment

I am suspecting JohnQPine is the original poster of that video. He has a huge rant about the HVAC on this particular bus.

This is what he looks like,one of his videos is down below, who knows maybe someday he will hop on KnightRider's bus,it's a small world after all....:cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtD7KZ1m248&feature=related

Oh, it's gotten to the point wherever I see a thread (or a video) about LIB, it's assumed he is the author of it...

after he said in one of his clips about how he's sick of hearing about "the city", in regards to the cuts, I'm goin to go in on this dude where the opportunity presents itself, every chance I get....

while I do think cutting bus service in Nassau would affect a greater region, it doesn't mean that the cuts here in the city are less of a problem... the fact that there are more options available "in the city" has squat to do with us having less to bitch about, or however he worded it....

That is his general attitude.

mind you, this is the same person that continually compares a statewide operation ((NJT)), with that of a regional operation (LIB)....

Maybe I'll make a video where I'm comparing WMATA, to bus service out in Staten Island....

*smmfh*

This is what he looks like,one of his videos is down below, who knows maybe someday he will hop on KnightRider's bus,it's a small world after all....

I'd pay the price of admission to see that !

he converses with b/o's out in suffolk quite a bit... let's see how mouthy he is to a dude like KR.

side note:

honestly, I prefer engaging in convo's with city drivers [bee line b/o's are cool too]; you tend to learn more about the system, itself... quite frankly, I find that they're more real with it....

and although a portion of LIB/SCT b/o's are from the boroughs, it's somethin about most of 'em I don't particularly care for....

- don't know if it's that some of em look like they're ex-con's &/or career drunks (SCT moreso than LIB),

- some of them are too dam chatty (SCT & LIB, equally),

- some of them have the attitude that "this bus will leave when I say it's time to leave" (LIB moreso than SCT)"

Don't I have a right to express my opinion without getting mocked?

I dont think being in a confined space that is crowded with no ventilation is considered a good thing. Why do LIRR trains always have HVAC then? Why dont they shut it off like so many LIB drivers do?

I also like being able to see out the windows, also, something you cant do on a bus with fogged up windows because the ventilation was shut off. The MTA rides drivers on so many ridiculous things, yet this is one thing they dont even bother teaching the newer b/o's about.

Just ask a veteran driver friend of mine (who goes by the nickname of HOUND), he totally agrees with me on this.

Yeah, let's all complain about a bus with automatic climate control! It's too bad they lock the windows but this week has NOT been A/C appropriate weather!

How come all the subway and LIRR trains I was on had HVAC, then? What makes a bus any different?

I dont think being in a confined space that is crowded with no ventilation is considered a good thing. Why do LIRR trains always have HVAC then? Why dont they shut it off like so many LIB drivers do?

I also like being able to see out the windows, also, something you cant do on a bus with fogged up windows because the ventilation was shut off. The MTA rides drivers on so many ridiculous things, yet this is one thing they dont even bother teaching the newer b/o's about.

Just ask a veteran driver friend of mine (who goes by the nickname of HOUND), he totally agrees with me on this.

I can't even use the word "some"....

When you express your opinions, they are ALWAYS regarding something negative... This is why you get backlash from people... Don't know why this doesn't register into your head, but regardless.....

No one is saying people should have to just put up with no AC in the heat, or no heat in the cold...

your friend HOUND probably agrees with you because HE isn't the one setting the controls/temperature on the bus... HE isn't the one responsible for overseeing if the HVAC system of w/e bus he's operating is defunct or not.

you're blaming the drivers for something they don't have much control over.... all they have is the on/off switch, really..

you act as if LIB b/o's love to torture what passengers they do get.... in this case, purposefully leaving the AC off so ppl. can suffer in sweltering heat in a stuffy bus on a hot summer day....

What happens when you flicker a switch, for example, for a light fixture with no damn bulb in it?

yeah, exactly.

(1)(2) KR 's coming for you (3)(4) better not step in my door (5)(6) grab your ©oach bag and cut the shit out :tdown:

Now guys do you see the shit I'm talking about ,WTF so called Mods ...What your gonna tell me you didnt see this shit getting worse but hey I get it ,You want this to get worse ......<R>ight .....(W)rong lock this f**king thread right now becuz this Member won't let this fly ,Do your so called job and if you have anything to tell me don't F n bother

Mr. John Q. Pine...why don't you go and f**k an HVAC for crying out loud???

You are soooooooooooooo obsessed with LIB drivers shutting off the HVAC. WHO GIVES A FLYING f**k?!?!?! No one here gives a shit about the bus drivers shutting off the HVAC because unlike you we know why they do it. So turn your computer off and find something to do with your time. Either you have too much time on your hands or not enough of it. That said, STFU!

How come all the subway and LIRR trains I was on had HVAC, then? What makes a bus any different?

Trains dont have automatic climate control(I could be wrong though), buses do B)

On the topic, LI Bus Operators have it worse than NYC Bus Operators because they go much more farther than NYC Bus operators & they also have longer hours. When certain weather conditions arise, they do have to take off the HVAC for reasons as to see whats in front of them, for them not to get sick depending on how the conditions are and so on. I've been on a hot & humid buses before and I never bitched, whined, moaned or complained. I just sat back and still enjoyed the ride. Shit, times with KR we had buses that the HVAC didnt work and he still got shit done in good time.

In all honesty, there really is no reason to bitch about anything because it won't change anything for the better.

Trains dont have automatic climate control(I could be wrong though), buses do B)

I think you can turn off the HVAC on subway cars (or at least something related to it). My T/O friend had an R32 heading down one day and had to make an announcement so he turned off the A/C (this was in November, IDK why the A/C was on but the station was hot so I guess it made sense) so the passengers could hear him. When he finished making the announcement he turned it back on.

I think you can turn off the HVAC on subway cars (or at least something related to it). My T/O friend had an R32 heading down one day and had to make an announcement so he turned off the A/C (this was in November, IDK why the A/C was on but the station was hot so I guess it made sense) so the passengers could hear him. When he finished making the announcement he turned it back on.

Thats not automatic climate control though.

I also noticed that he only tried to open one window, this makes me wonder if he ever tried to open the rest of the windows.....

Thats not automatic climate control though.

I also noticed that he only tried to open one window, this makes me wonder if he ever tried to open the rest of the windows.....

Hmmm, then that means his claim over passenger comfort is just...baseless. Smh...

BTW, why are the windows in the NGs bolted shut anyway?

Hmmm, then that means his claim over passenger comfort is just...baseless. Smh...

BTW, why are the windows in the NGs bolted shut anyway?

They arent bolted shut, there's a special screw/key that unlocks the windows.

Not anymore!

Why you ask? Because all you do is bitch,bitch,bitch. No one else on this site complains more than you over stupid stuff. There are major things happening and you're bitching about A/C. Come on....nobody here wants to hear that,bring that over to SubChat for them to foam over that nonsense.

I've tried to be cool,but after that whole illegal comment I've come to the conclusion that you sir are a TOOL. And from this point on I will treat you as such. As someone else (B35?) said I would love for you to get on KR's bus or even my bus. I would give a week's pay to see it.

So Again Mods....ENY,Harry,somebody with the power to do it...lock this thread and maybe have a PM talk with JohnQ, so we don't lose any good members to this BS.

Archived