New map fail - Queens Plaza

MTR Admiralty

The stickler just looked at this: according to the bus connections bubble on the new map, the (M) and the (V) co-exists. A close study on the map reveals that inside the bus connections bubble for Queens Plaza/Queensboro Plaza, it said that only the E, M, R and V are ADA accessible.

Fail.

Guest lance25

Guess they didn't fix that before they printed the maps out. (MTA) = facepalm

BTW, admins, we need a facepalm smiley.

The (MTA) is confusing, even Im confused. On the Subway train(Yes lines like (N)(V) has em cardboard) they have some of the maps up, no bubbles and the green Parks shown in the maps is gone for most, Subway paper map has flaws its self, even the Bx41 to 241st which should be the Bx39 since the service cut is coming. Also the (S) Rockaways is a Blue again, the line, but the terminal box is grey

They did not yet fix the mistake on the bubble 169 ST/179 ST (F) station where it list the bus connection.

The N2 will not run into Queens anymore and the N3 is gone into the trash can.

Do they still have job openings for people can correct their silly mistakes?

another thing to note the new maps that i have seen in train cars dont have the bubbles showing bus connections witch i think is very odd sines that is use full info sorry i dont have a pic to show

also if anyone wanted to know the new maps that i saw were on the (R) car #6091 and on the (2) train that was running as a (5) car #6341

another thing to note the new maps that i have seen in train cars dont have the bubbles showing bus connections witch i think is very odd sines that is use full info sorry i dont have a pic to show

also if anyone wanted to know the new maps that i saw were on the (R) car #6091 and on the (2) train that was running as a (5) car #6341

It was said earlier that the maps for the subways will not have the bus connections. And I object, the bus connections stuff is not that useful now especially since it doesn't display the description like it used to. Besides, very few people would give a crap about the bus connections in Manhattan. Only in the outer boroughs are the bus connections that important. Also, having few bubbles as opposed to all gives this image that only at those stations do bus connections exist.

Archived