Changes I'm Going Through

Daniel The Cool

I'm going through huge changes this summer and I thought I share some out so here they are.

1. I'm graduating middle school this year (meaning I'm going to High School next year)

2. This is my last year at my after school program (meaning I won't going back next school year:cry:)

I'm going to be looking into summer job

I feel like these changes are going fast and I'm a little sad and feel like in a weird mood

What you guys think

Not really i guess just as long as nothing gets out of hands it shouldn't be closed btw any changes LRG

The way I see it, if he wants to broadcast his changes in life, he can take it to facebook. Just my take.

I'm going through huge changes this summer and I thought I share some out so here they are.

1. I'm graduating middle school this year (meaning I'm going to High School next year)

2. This is my last year at my after school program (meaning I won't going back next school year:cry:)

I'm going to be looking into summer job

I feel like these changes are going fast and I'm a little sad and feel like in a weird mood

What you guys think

Its called growing up.

Those aren't big changes at all. You just won't see some friends of your's anymore in school and make other friends in school. I didn't know R44 CNG at first, but it turned out that he was in my DDP, English, and Global classes. That's why he's on this site in the first place.

Yea, but this is a really pointless thread. I went through those changes, and yet I didn't post anything like this up here. And high school will be great; just don't blab about trains the whole day and don't be retarded. Each day goes by like a breeze.

What do I think....

For starters, that "Random thoughts" thread would've been the best place for this type of post.

From the nature of the threads you've been creating as of late, it's apparent that you're seeking attention... From who, or what specific group of people, I don't really know... and it's not relevant, so I'll leave that at that.....

....and I'll close with this.

You don't need a create an entire thread to tell us that you're slowly maturing in your early adolescent years.

There's so many cyber bullies on this site.

Just enjoy your Summer, then you'll deal with HS in the Fall 3 months from now. To me it felt weird the first few weeks (why the hell is there a 20 year old in my class?) but it'll subside, you're 15 I think it'll be easy for you. To me going from Elementary School to Middle School was more of a change than MS to HS.

Exactly. Your hormones are kicking in if they haven't already too. You're going to get (or should already be getting) these weird feelings about women and you'd better not DARE take a left turn LOL

You might grow apart from a few middle school friends but you will make many more friends in high school. I'd say try and make many friends early on freshmen year, so you hit the ground running when it comes to being known. Also, keep the transit hobby away from school. If people hear you like taking pictures of trains then they will think you are weird/crazy/do not talk to girls.

Quoting from Russell Peters: "Be a man. Do the right thing."

Growing up means a step further into adulthood. Being an adult may be "being independent", but what it means is taking up responsibilities. You're a big man, you have to know responsibilities. That's a big change.

Being a freshman in HS... big deal. Wait 4 years when you're a freshman in college. It means more. Most of us here have been through it.

last 2 posts raises a point....

How many people on here, in their mid 20's or older, have kept in touch with friends you knew from elementary school or junior high school....

I can honestly say, none.

Matter fact, I haven't kept in touch of any of my high school friends, either.

How many people on here, in their mid 20's or older, have kept in touch with friends you knew from elementary school or junior high school ?

I'm still tight with 2 of my hs buddies. been thru alot of shit with them, and the best part is, we went to an art hs and neither of us are doing anything art related.

last 2 posts raises a point....

How many people on here, in their mid 20's or older, have kept in touch with friends you knew from elementary school or junior high school....

Same here, the friends i went thru from K-8, I haven't kept in touch with. Plus if they move I'll have no way to contact them as the numbers would be no longer valid.

My hs friends, the really close ones, well even they I've lost contact with them. Oh well no big deal to me. It's just time to move on.

I only keep up with TWO of my classmates from eighth grade...one he goes to my old high school and I run into him from time to time as he lives in my area, the other I ran into a couple weeks back at Jamaica Center (she looks amazingly hot btw) and we exchanged numbers and been talking ever since.

I have contact with a friend from Elementary School, they requested me on Facebook and we spoke. I still have contact with 2 friends from Middle School, one is still one of my best friends even though we haven't seen each other in 4 years but we're gonna meet soon.

I'm still tight with 2 of my hs buddies. been thru alot of shit with them, and the best part is, we went to an art hs and neither of us are doing anything art related.

I am very tight with three friends from high school and none from middle school. Most of my friends aren't even necessarily from school anymore, they're from other things.

Don't worry about it, there will be plenty of places and chances to meet new people wherever you go. As a matter of fact, don't worry in general...about anything. Worry is a stupid emotion where you are afraid of something that hasn't happened yet. Instead of worrying, just do what you do, and REACT to what happens WHEN it happens. You'll get a lot more out of life and if you worry, girls aren't going to be into you because worrying isn't sexy. Same way you're probably not into girls that worry a lot. Just be positive and make the best of things, don't worry, and things will work themselves out as long as you're making a serious effort.

And like Zman said don't be afraid of girls. Don't be afraid to flirt with them. Don't kiss up to them or try and be a "super nice gentleman" because they'll see through that...just have fun around them, make them laugh, and make them smile. And whatever you do, do NOT bore them or creep them out. That's the best advice I can give you as far as talking to women and dealing with new horizons in high school.

Archived