NovaBus finalizing first artic Contract this Month

NovaBus Builder

Well Its been a Blast Building the LFS Articulated Bus. We will be completing the first Contract for MTA of the artic bus Built out of Plattsburgh, NY. We will be looking forward to building many more buses. Soon!

Hope to see more artics built for NY.

Yeah we will be getting a few hundred more in the very near future! I just can't wait to see them on Lexington Av, and in Brooklyn.

Are we really?

Yes! At this time it is still unofficial, but the TA will be ordering about 345 more IIRC. We need them badly, and I think they just wanted to know how the first lot of 90 would hold up on our streets. It's a 99.99% chance the order will be awarded to Nova by year's end.

Yes! At this time it is still unofficial, but the TA will be ordering about 345 more IIRC. We need them badly, and I think they just wanted to know how the first lot of 90 would hold up on our streets. It's a 99.99% chance the order will be awarded to Nova by year's end.

SA-WEEEEEEEEEET!!! I love the LFS! I'd especially like to see them in Staten Island too :cool:

So will the incoming buses be 60-footers or 40-footers? I heard that the TA liked 0055 giving it positive reviews.

SA-WEEEEEEEEEET!!! I love the LFS! I'd especially like to see them in Staten Island too :cool:

So will the incoming buses be 60-footers or 40-footers? I heard that the TA liked 0055 giving it positive reviews.

They will be the artic as we have now, and yes the 40 ft LFS did get excellent reviews...... Stay tuned!

The M14 desperately needs them

Well Its been a Blast Building the LFS Articulated Bus. We will be completing the first Contract for MTA of the artic bus Built out of Plattsburgh, NY. We will be looking forward to building many more buses. Soon!

Hope to see more artics built for NY.

Great to hear that! Have you already started working on other orders? (not NYC)

I did hear that there was an option order for more of the LFSA's so to hear this is very encouraging. I know I'm jumping the gun but I wonder if for the other lines the buses could go to, would the buses have 3 doors or 2 doors like the NF Artics?

I did hear that there was an option order for more of the LFSA's so to hear this is very encouraging. I know I'm jumping the gun but I wonder if for the other lines the buses could go to, would the buses have 3 doors or 2 doors like the NF Artics?

I'd be shocked if it's nothing other than three-doors.

Archived