NovaBus finalizing first artic Contract this Month

NovaBus Builder

We will be building a demo in august!

Another one? Didn't they test 0055 long enough? Or is this one maybe built to different specs?

Might be a hybrid coming to demo.

From what I understand it will be a hybrid built to MTA specs. Can you confirm NovaBus Builder?

There are bus lanes on sections of Lexington Ave. on the Upper East Side, IINM.

That's Fifth Avenue, regarding the bus lanes. And bus lanes are a joke there because people want to turn onto the transverses.

I rode an M103 from 63rd to Bayard, and it took almost an hour. No bus lane as I know of. And 63rd is technically the UES.

SA-WEEEEEEEEEET!!! I love the LFS! I'd especially like to see them in Staten Island too :cool:

So will the incoming buses be 60-footers or 40-footers? I heard that the TA liked 0055 giving it positive reviews.

0055 is hell alot better then the DL.

That's Fifth Avenue, regarding the bus lanes. And bus lanes are a joke there because people want to turn onto the transverses.

I rode an M103 from 63rd to Bayard, and it took almost an hour. No bus lane as I know of. And 63rd is technically the UES.

I've taken the M101 from 96th to 68th before and there were bus lanes on at least part of the route. Also, part of Jay Walder's plan to enforce bus lanes is to inspect parts of Lexington Ave.

Archived