How much money is in your wallet?

ctrain

• 1 month later...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I never really pay attention since I have my Amex which I use for all of my expenses so that I keep track of everything. This also allows me not to deal w/coins which I hate having. :mad: If anything I just make sure I have enough for a haircut and the tip when I go and money for car service. :cool:

Debit Card, and $4 which I use for a snack on my layovers.

Wow... What type of snacks are these? I'm trying to think of what I could get snack wise for $4.00... You're in NJ, so it's a bit cheaper than say the city, so I'm sure you can get something, just not sure what.

I get a pastry and a double shot of espresso after lunch as my "snack" sometimes if I eat at a restaurant and don't go to Whole Foods to get my grub and that's about $6.00 right there if not more.

Makes me realize how pricey lunch and snacking is in Midtown.

Wow... What type of snacks are these? I'm trying to think of what I could get snack wise for $4.00... You're in NJ, so it's a bit cheaper than say the city, so I'm sure you can get something, just not sure what.

I get a pastry and a double shot of espresso after lunch sometimes as my "snack" and that's about $6.00 right there if not more.

Makes me realize how pricey lunch and snacking is in Midtown.

Bag of chips and a soda. lol. If im really hungry i'll use my debit card. And even that comes up to $2.90-$3.10.

Archived