How much money is in your wallet?

ctrain

Bag of chips and a soda. lol. If im really hungry i'll use my debit card. And even that comes up to $2.90-$3.10.

Yeah, that makes sense. I don't even bother to go to corner stores in Staten Island. They're just way too pricey for what you get and I'm not looking to subsidize someone's rent.

If I really need to be frugal I'll go to Whole Foods and get lunch for about $15.00 or so, which would be a nice sandwich, a big container of blueberries, some yogurt and some sort of snack and then I'll drink some water with that here in the office.

On Fridays usually I'll treat myself to a beer w/lunch if I eat at a restaurant or some wine to relax w/and such. :cool:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, that makes sense. I don't even bother to go to corner stores in Staten Island. They're just way too pricey for what you get and I'm not looking to subsidize someone's rent.

If I really need to be frugal I'll go to Whole Foods and get lunch for about $15.00 or so, which would be a nice sandwich, a big container of blueberries, some yogurt and some sort of snack and then I'll drink some water with that here in the office.

On Fridays usually I'll treat myself to a beer w/lunch if I eat at a restaurant or some wine to relax w/and such. :cool:

Yeah sometimes I go into those side stores owned by all Indians down here. The side stores down here, the price of the items are decent. I love blueberries to and also strawberries and cherries. I can eat those all day.

• 3 months later...

I have $22.70 in cash, 4.50 in a metrocard, and $69.34 in food stamps.

Well, I have... $18 in singles and one cent.

"Well, you can keep that one cent. That's your broker's fee."

Pelham 123 Reference...love it.

Archived